• The Red Carpet Highlights of... The 77th Annual Cannes Film Festival 2024!

• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Sarah Gadon

LolaSvelt

Reaction score
Canadian actress soon to be seen in David Cronenberg's A Dangerous Method and Cosmopolis.

Actress Sarah Gadon pose at the "A Dangerous Method" photocall at the Palazzo del Cinema during the 68th Venice Film Festival on September 2, 2011 in Venice, Italy.
Sarah+Gadon+Dangerous+Method+Photocall+68th+jwF6_SNZlXQl.jpg

zimbio

Actress Sarah Gadon attends the "A Dangerous Method" premiere during the 68th Venice Film Festivalat Palazzo del Cinema on September 2, 2011 in Venice, Italy.
Sarah+Gadon+Dangerous+Method+Premiere+Venice+-8HhwKHJMvul.jpg
Sarah+Gadon+Dangerous+Method+Premiere+Venice+ZP6nrrBZb-Kl.jpg

Actress Sarah Gadon poses for a portrait at the Telefilm Canada Reception during 68th Venice Film Festival at the Excelsior Hotel on September 3, 2011 in Venice, Italy.
Sarah+Gadon+Telefilm+Canada+Reception+68th+wt6GZlrzYEql.jpg

Actress Sarah Gadon poses at "The Moth Diaries" photocall at the Palazzo del Cinema during the 68th Venice Film Festival on September 6, 2011 in Venice, Italy.
Sarah+Gadon+Moth+Diaries+Photocall+68th+Venice+fz0S7VcvqVol.jpg
Sarah+Gadon+Moth+Diaries+Photocall+68th+Venice+hCKpZCCCL-tl.jpg

Actress Sarah Gadon attends the "The Moth Diaries" premiere during the 68th Venice Film Festival at Palazzo del Cinema on September 6, 2011 in Venice, Italy.
Sarah+Gadon+Moth+Diaries+Premiere+68th+Venice+t2uHF4t6fL3l.jpg
Sarah+Gadon+Moth+Diaries+Premiere+68th+Venice+v8l632o6XaMl.jpg

zimbio

She's very pretty. Has great skin and eyes. She seems to like colour, it looks good on her. I really like how she looked at the premieres for A Dangerous Method and The Moth Diaries. Thanks for the pics Lola :flower:

She looks so pretty at the photocalls! Love the dress of the second one.
Not a fan of the "A Dangerous Method" première look, it ages her a lot.

For chickadee. :D

Actress Sarah Gadon attends the Opening Night Party at Liberty Grand during the 2011 Toronto International Film Festival on September 8, 2011 in Toronto, Canada.
Sarah+Gadon+Opening+Night+Party+Liberty+Grand+eDC8H7AkjPgl.jpg
Sarah+Gadon+Opening+Night+Party+Liberty+Grand+v748Ee-LfuHl.jpg

Actress Sarah Gadon of "A Dangerous Method" poses for a portrait/at the press conference during the 2011 Toronto Film Festival at the Guess Portrait Studio on September 10, 2011 in Toronto, Canada.
Sarah+Gadon+Dangerous+Method+Portraits+2011+LSTyk4bDIC7l.jpg
Sarah+Gadon+2011+TIFF+Dangerous+Method+Press+Xd7GxJ8Jlh4l.jpg

Actress Sarah Gadon arrives at "A Dangerous Method" Premiere at Roy Thomson Hall during the 2011 Toronto International Film Festival on September 10, 2011 in Toronto, Canada.
Sarah+Gadon+Dangerous+Method+Premiere+2011+7cJ9iYxisW8l.jpg
Sarah+Gadon+Dangerous+Method+Premiere+2011+2X9H7lE3SgVl.jpg

Actress Sarah Gadon attends "A Dangerous Method" party hosted by GREY GOOSE Vodka at Soho House Pop Up Club during the 2011 Toronto International Film Festival on September 10, 2011 in Toronto, Canada.
Sarah+Gadon+Dangerous+Method+Grey+Goose+Party+I4nm32_Br-6l.jpg
Sarah+Gadon+Dangerous+Method+Grey+Goose+Party+goWLM_GDpTgl.jpg

zimbio

She looks amazing in that black gown at the premiere. I love how she did her hair and make-up too.

Lola, so much karama right now! :heart::heart: Is there a kissing smilie on this page? Oh my goodness, you're my favorite person right now!

First spotted this girl on KK's thread, and I think she's absolutely gorgeous. Her style is also SOOO on point. Not once did she let Ms. Knightley show her up and that's saying something considering that Keira has been killing it. Gosh...I can't even choose my favorite outfit right now. Leaning towards the gold-belted black gown...:blush:

Last edited by a moderator:
Sarah is a remarkable actress! So excited for her success!
I love the colour of the premiere look but not the cut. For someone with shorter legs I wish she had chosen a different length. I didnt like the red and white floral dress one bit but loved the rest!

My ONLY criticism is her damn hair colour. I love Sarah and shes naturally got dark brown locks I wish she would go either paler with the blond and less brassy or a bit darker. Im sure future roles will let us see her with various colours.

Out in Toronto
124900499.jpg

Source: GettyImages (WireImage holds original copyright)

I like her style. She's worn some really pretty dresses and the Jason Wu dress at TIFF is gorgeous.

Looks like she's also a Cronenberg sweetheart. She's starring in 2 of his films.

Cosmopolis photocall in Cannes - May 25th

robstendreams

@ The Grand Journal - May 24th

thevampireclub.wordpress

The 2012 amfAR Gala during the 65th annual Cannes Film Festival.

Sarah+Gadon+2012+amfAR+Gala+t1K0gJbztjyl.jpg
Sarah+Gadon+2012+amfAR+Gala+Fs3xL9vvDmMl.jpg

Sarah+Gadon+2012+amfAR+Cinema+Against+AIDS+jr-ps9qPszJl.jpg
Sarah+Gadon+2012+amfAR+Cinema+Against+AIDS+1HxkXMqs9yql.jpg

zimbio

Actresses Sarah Gadon (L) and Emily Hampshire attend Telefilm Canada's Tribute To Canadian Talent Presents The Birks Canadian Diamond Prize during the 65th Annual Cannes Film Festival at Carlton Beach on May 23, 2012 in Cannes, France.

Sarah+Gadon+Telefilm+Canada+Tribute+Canadian+mstnujzewEOl.jpg
Sarah+Gadon+Telefilm+Canada+Tribute+Canadian+XcVmjU8ziNdl.jpg

Sarah+Gadon+Telefilm+Canada+Tribute+Canadian+4uliXdL4oF2l.jpg
Sarah+Gadon+Telefilm+Canada+Tribute+Canadian+6lgMhX2sWJkl.jpg

The IWC and Finch's Quarterly Review Annual Filmmakers Dinner held at the Hotel du Cap-Eden-Roc during the 65th Annual Cannes Film Festival.

Sarah+Gadon+IWC+Finch+Quarterly+Review+Dinner+-8ElxFxTPfEl.jpg
Sarah+Gadon+IWC+Finch+Quarterly+Review+Dinner+BgcpnzTcqSPl.jpg

zimbio

Last edited by a moderator:
PARIS, FRANCE - Sunday May 20, 2012. Caleb Landry Jones and Sarah Gadon attend the photo call for their film "Antiviral" as part of the 65th Cannes International Film Festival at the Palais des Festivals in Cannes, France.

Sarah+Gadon+Celebs+Antiviral+Premiere+Cannes+_lRceBxXH43l.jpg
Sarah+Gadon+Celebs+Antiviral+Premiere+Cannes+VeBVKYzSSxDl.jpg

Sarah+Gadon+Celebs+Antiviral+Premiere+Cannes+Dx1z5qvWePAl.jpg
Sarah+Gadon+Celebs+Antiviral+Premiere+Cannes+6gz4XVSYdFil.jpg

Sarah+Gadon+Antiviral+Photocall+Cannes+_O4fGGSjD5xl.jpg

zimbio

I don't like that cover. :unsure: But she's a gorgeous woman. Hope her star keeps rising.

"Antiviral" Premiere during the 2012 Toronto International Film Festival - September 10, 2012

tlfan.to (posted by silkecut)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SnakePlissken
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->