Scandinavian Street Style #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
love the scandinavian streetstyle, it never fails to inspire me

Omg that's awful i cant believe that anybody could even wear that. First time i've visited in such a long time some cool looks apart from that!!

Here's another one from the styleclicker: "One For The Cold – Stockholm, Södermalm"
091112-One-For-The-Cold-Stockholm-Soedermalm-1.thumbnail.jpg

#2868 - i also have fur scarf...but i don't think i want ppl to see i am wearing a deal animal...i think i have a hard time staring to the face of the deal animal i am wearing.
but he rocks the look.

Well; I guess we all are part of the exploitation of animals, in some way or another. I guess many of us just feel uncomfortable having to actually face it. (...literally :wink: )

Everybody wore those scarfs in my hometown about 4-5 years ago... If you went down town you couldn't help but running into a dead fox..
:ninja: :lol:

A lot still do, unfortunately. :huh: I'm not against fur though, but those are hidious.
Year I really don't mind 'normal' fur either. Though it probably never going to be a basic item for me. But I think I've already gotten so used to Århus that I've completely blocked out that they still exists in Aalborg :innocent:

Just went through this entire thread (well, almost) and... :o WOW. The Scandinavians sure have the best streetstyle out there!

So I've been browsing this thread for some time now.. I have to say I really like the looks, especially the guys' looks! Being a guy myself I would love to see some more as it is a huge inspiration to me seeing how other guys style themselves.. :-) Props for starting this thread and a huge thanks to all who post images here..

I'm in the midst of starting up my own blog for men's fashion and thinking about doing a section with street style too! Living in Copenhagen myself I think there'll be plenty of cool looking guys out there! Anyway... Thanks again for all the looks so far! Great job

And for that guy Dorian with the animal scarf.. I really think it kind of ruins the overall look.. It would have been better of without that scarf.. And It's not that I'm against fur or anything.. I agree with other users in here, that the look would have been as bad *** or maybe even more with a different kind of scarf :D

^ Love the hat with the beautiful red hair sticking out. Boots look great too.

^ I quite like the last girl's look. I find it difficult to pull off light and airy clothing in the dead of winter so her look is quite refreshing ^_^.

Scandinavian Street Style

Im doing a "research" on scandinavian style/street style!
Would love to hear others opinions, thoughts around this :smile:

Have these been posted yet? Seems to be something wrong with my computer, so there are a lot of pics I can't see. Anyway, sorry if this is a repost.

IMG_2346-633x949.jpg

IMG_2839-633x949.jpg

IMG_3428-633x949.jpg

IMG_3467-633x949.jpg

IMG_3512-633x949.jpg
IMG_3516-633x949.jpg

www.thestreethearts.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads