Sophisticated Sneakers

Virginielle

Reaction score
I've been trying for some time now to find more sophistocated sneakers in the US. I wear heels most of the time, but for the days on which I have to do a lot of walking I'm exploring other (still stylish) options. I'm sure everyone has a different idea of what this may look like, and I'm wondering what kind of sneakers are popular in Europe. Are they common? And if not, what does comfortable everyday footwear look like?

Last edited by a moderator:
It's called Pumas. They're soo much more streamlined, Diesel used to be cool but now they've gotten sooo freaky and ugly.

YEs, Puma are very very popular and there are some special edition ones that are gorgeous. We also use to buy Le Coq Sportif and last year in madrid I bought a lovely pair of Munich. By the way the most sold are nike, there are periodical invasions of theme , 2 years ago it was the shox monster one...

I recently bought a pair of Le Coq Sportif in Boston, Massachusetts. They're comfortable and they look good. I had never heard of them before.

Virginielle said:
I recently bought a pair of Le Coq Sportif in Boston, Massachusetts. They're comfortable and they look good. I had never heard of them before.

Oooo...A new brand...I must find out where I can get some. I have to be the first on the streets with them...

I used to adore Diesel but as Diorling said, they've gone downhill with the sneakers.

More info on this brand: http://www.lecoqsportif.com/

I love their sneakers for a more formal look, plus I think their rooster logo is really cute!
Got my first pair last year in Seoul and I have been a convert since then...

Le Coq Sportif have been around for quite some time..... They do have pretty nice looking sneakers, I must say ^_^. I wanted to get a pair of white ones with a blue and red stripe but now I'm in love with a pair of white and red Onitsuka Tigers that i saw a while Christmas shopping..... Why not check out their website <www.lecoqsportif.fr> :wink:

Does anyone know how the Le Coq Sportif shoes run size-wise? I'd like to get a pair and do not know which size I need :blush:

I think they're pretty "normal". I'm a size 37, and 37 in Le Coq Sportif fits me perfectly. I work in a shoestore and haven't heard of anyone having to go up or down a size in them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jaywootoo
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->