Stars without Make-Up!!

frenchkisses

Reaction score
I have always wondered what stars look like without the pancake of make-up they usually seem to have on!

So go ahead and post your favorite stars without any make-up!!

(Im sorry if theres already a thread like this i searched but didnt find one)

these britney pics are pretty bad :shock:

Attachments

• nm.jpg
    nm.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 170
  • nm2.jpg
    nm2.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 232
  • nm3.jpg
    nm3.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 175
no...these wre from before she got pregnant.....she eats really bad from what i have seen...alot of fast food

when are britney candids NOT bad? she's just crazy and disgusting :sick:

UGh!!!! She needs proactive! You would think she would take the time to get a few facials.

she needs MORE than proactive..ahah she needs a stylist, a personal hygienist.....

weoui said:
she needs MORE than proactive..ahah she needs a stylist, a personal hygienist.....

SanDiego said:
UGh!!!! She needs proactive! You would think she would take the time to get a few facials.

It's so funny that you both said that...if you ever watch the infomercials, when they get to the part of which celebrities use proactiv, she says that it "cleared her skin and helped her out when she was on tour"...i don't have many pimples, but i heard so many good things about proactiv, if this is what it does though, i'll keep the $79, which is what it retails for in Canada

LMBO!! She needs a personal-face-scrubber!! I would do it for $79.00!!

Cameron Diaz
cameron.jpg

Madonna
madonna.jpg

Christina Applegate
christina.jpg

Alicia Silverstone
asilverstone2.jpg

Oprah
ow2.jpg

Chrsitina
aguilera-2.jpg

I don't think they look bad without make up..we're just used to seeing them with thick eyelashes, rosey cheeks, pink lips, etc. and when we see them without it it looks ugly to us.

twilight fairy said:
I don't think they look bad without make up..we're just used to seeing them with thick eyelashes, rosey cheeks, pink lips, etc. and when we see them without it it looks ugly to us.

agreed... but it's still uplifting to know that they don't really look that perfect

Christina Applegate looks like she's got light makeup on...
Christina Aguilera still looks rather cute

I agree mjfan! I think Christina Aguilera actually looks better without makeup on. She's got beautiful skin!

I think people should refrain from making nasty comments about people with acne.

Most people can not help it. Even if you wash you face well and get 3 facials a week and eat very healthy you can still be prone to acne.

CelineChic said:
I think people should refrain from making nasty comments about people with acne.

Most people can not help it. Even if you wash you face well and get 3 facials a week and eat very healthy you can still be prone to acne.

I agree, it's so sad. It's not a personal hygiene issue at all. It should be clear from viewing this thread that even money can't buy a beautiful complexion. I've heard that wearing makeup aggravates the condition, but really, come on -- when I am broken out the last thing I'm gonna do is leave the house without my makeup to try and conceal the situation!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
magfag
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->