Stars without Make-Up!!

DreamsAreMade said:
I don't know that I necessarily believe it. Until you're 18, your body is always growing, including your face. They could've just recently "grown into" their noses. <<Haha, that sounded ********. I mean, I know it's Hollywood n all, but I also get that sense that their parents wouldn't let them. Then again, I'm not *up* on the Olsen's that much.....

I agree, just because it happened to me! When I was younger, my nose seemed to be bigger and wider, but now it's generally considered to be small - your nose does change shape as you grow - if you have the same nose that you had when you were a kid, it'd be really out of proportion. :P (and rather hilarious to look at, imo, lol)

^ that's true. But my nose is big :ninja: and I'm already 18 and I don't grow anymore so I don't think it will change... Jeez I sooo do not like it :doh: But whatever... other people have more problems than I do.

Ashley looks good :flower:

44882e03.jpg

With or without acne, I still think she's pretty.

^I think sometimes she can look a little played out...don't know how else to describe it

Christina

I'm not sure if she's totally without make-up, but she looks good nonetheless!

Attachments

• 513om1.jpg
    513om1.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 40
  • 513pcy.jpg
    513pcy.jpg
    123.2 KB · Views: 49
I think the only make up she is not wearing is lipstick! :P
She has blush and foundation for all i can see...

i have the same nose as the olsens- and as i'm getting older it's starting to look more narrow.. it was insanely wide but now it's getting thin:blush:

sorry for the first post...i'm new here.
angelina jolie :heart: :

Attachments

• jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj.JPG
    jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj.JPG
    106.8 KB · Views: 153
Thanks for the pics, Frockradar, but his the stars without makeup thread. I don't think those belong here :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dima77
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->