Tattoos #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
5d8d4p.jpg

My first tattoo! I got it in November and I love it.

Love your tattoo, couturex! I've seen a lot of Hamsa tats, but yours is deffo the cutest!

oh wow i love the hamsa tattoo....i would love one like that!!
i always wear a red string hamsa bracelet

Does anyone have experience with tattoo parlors in South-Korea?

What did you all pay for your tattoos? I'm getting one but I don't want to get scammed

^Every shop and every artist is different and it also depends on what you're getting. Mine ran from $70- $260

Even though my only tattoo (so far) is a tiny outline with no shading it cost $60. I could've gotten it done cheaper, but most shops have a minimum that they charge and it was 60 at the place I went to.

thanks, that really helped alot actually. Since I'm getting tattooed when i go to Korea I want it to be cheaper than here in Norway or else there's no point IMO. And I'm only getting black small ones^^

does anyone know if they will be selling the chanel temporary tattoos in all chanel locations? (even in bloomingdale's chanel beauty station?) or do we have to get them online?

I don't feel like pickturing them right now since they're so fresh, but I got 2 japanese bunnies on my back and a small star and the Word star in korean on my wrist.

Yeah i got a discount haha i got the Korean Word and the star for free^^

I can't post pics since I don't have my computer or camera cord here but I'll do it when i get back home

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmarisMoonlover
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->