Teen Vogue December 2007 : Natalie Portman

lucy92

Mod Squad Team Leader
Staff member
Reaction score

folks that were at the teen vogue fashion U event got a sneak peek at this months cover. here is a mock up. i got this from the teen vogue fashion U group on facebook

Looks like another summer cover. It's Fall/Winter, folks!

thanks for posting lucy!...
:flower:

A very cute cover,sort of weird she is on the Teen Vogue cover but its nice nontheless.Thanks for posting.

I love Natalie covers but I agree, it's a December issue. I want to see coats, winter, snow! What's going on!?

And why Teen Vogue? I thought she had graduated from teen covers?

i think they have run out of good role models for the teens and natalie is the only one left!! :D but seriously it's not a big deal, i mean teen vogue has used katie holmes 2-3 years ago,kirsten dunst more recently,kate bosworth-they're all mid 20's give or take,they're not middle aged ladies!..and portman is waaaay better than the nicoles and lindsays and those laguna airheads they chose recently as covers..:flower:

Last edited by a moderator:
not a fan of the cover, I agree, it looks so summery :unsure:
but I am looking forward to the NYC Gossip girl article !! :P

eta: thanks for sharing :smile:

To me, it seems that "teen" magazines should prominently feature teens on the cover. The same actresses that can land the more mature covers shouldn't really be on all covers. There are still teens that are missing out.

Has Hayden P. from Heroes had a Teen Vogue cover?

Even though it is more summer then winter, I love it!

It reminds me of early 90s Vogue covers.

The colors are almost cartoony, but I guess that's okay... considering the target market. :huh:

Cute cover though; Natalia looks great. ^_^

Okay, so it's not exactly early nineties, but this is the cover it reminds me off, from hfgl:
vogue7.jpg

And why Teen Vogue? I thought she had graduated from teen covers?

She has I think....
but her next movie coming out is for kids I think.
Something about a toy store.
That is the only reason I can think she'd be on TV at the moment. :huh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rtdrone
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->