Teen Vogue June/July 2009 : Selena Gomez by Patrick Demarchelier

tarsha

Reaction score
There's not cover yet but many blogs and sites wrote it will be her on the cover.
Selena is going to be teen vogue’s covergirl in the June/July issue. It can’t get on shelves soon enough! Selena is exicted about it to, as she loves the magazine , she’s even subscribed!
from selenagomezweb.com

Selena Gomez is on the cover of Teen Vogue. Selena blogged on her Myspace about Teen Vogue and other information stuff that her fans will like.

“ i just finished up my first cover! i was honored to be on the cover of Teen Vogue in the June/July issue which is my birthday! i have been subscribed to this magazine for 3 years and when i got a call asking if i could be on one of their covers this year i cried and freaked out!

from selena's myspace

I love last words about subscription and call about her cover.

The 1st image would make a good cover.
But I'm betting the cover is the 3rd image.

To me this looks like a 7 year old girl, playing dress up.

for some reason i have this instant dislike to most disney related people

She looks very pretty in those pics, im happy she got the cover
I really hope the first image is the cover its my fave

Is she the girl in the show where she has magic powers or something?I think i recognize the girl who's in the show that makes me flee the living room every night.

I don't mind her (anything's better than Miley and Zac Efron..haha)

I can't believe it's out so soon...don't think last month's issue is out here yet :ninja:

The pics look ok though

I can't make my mind up about the cover, but I love Selena so I'll probably be getting this. :lol:

Am I the only one who finds it funny that she got a cover more quickly than Miley? :huh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zendayacomz
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->