Teresa Moore

Nemova

-
Reaction score
Hi guys! I found this one on Why Not. Is she Amanda Moore's sister? She looks like her in some pics, the same facial bone structure, the eyes. What do you think?

Nemova

I don't think so. Teresa Moore looks Latina. Plus she's only 5'7". Plus we'd have heard Amanda talk about her, right?

Attachments

• tmoore.jpg
    tmoore.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 58
I was thinking about that latina thing, and it struck me that maybe Amanda has something like that with her too... maybe she has a latino mother, I don't know..
But I think their eyes are similar. Maybe I'm pushing too hard, maybe I'm sleepy.. :lol:

The height thing is not a big deal.. I mean, I'm 5'8'' and my sister is like 5'5'', I guess. I don't know, I see some similarities here.. I'll try to find out more.

OT: couldn't get to the chat. Something about an invalid password.. :angry: oh, the web!!! :lol:

Nemova

amanda and teresa..
they look alike on those!!!

Attachments

• amanda_teresa.jpg
    amanda_teresa.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 69
:flower: Nemova I've got to hand it to you ,one of the reasons I get on this site is to see your scans. You can find just about any scan there is if it's out there. They're GREAT!

That is uncanny how much they look alike even thought they are not sisters. :o

Originally posted by model_mom@Jan 22nd, 2004 - 11:06 am
:flower: Nemova I've got to hand it to you ,one of the reasons I get on this site is to see your scans. You can find just about any scan there is if it's out there. They're GREAT!
Thanks!! :blush: :flower:
It's just that, when I find a topic that interests me, I just run to find the best material to illustrate. And I like collecting fashion pics, they are great! ^_^

Nemova

I don't think they're related but they look very similar :flower:

They are probably not related, but their eyes are like the same! :shock: Maybe they are cousins, who knows, it's a small world afterall.

Nemova

Amanda doesn't have a sister, nor does she have any Latin ancestry.

No,they are not sista's,and there are a lot of latinos with the Moore Last name,but that doesn't mean they are alll family :wink:

ball79 said:
...there are a lot of latinos with the Moore Last name...

That's right: Roger, Demi, Michael, Julianne, Mary Tyler, Mandy, etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yohjiyamamotor
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->