tFS Fashion illustrations ... Please read Post #1 before posting your drawings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Craig

Reaction score
Moderator's Note:

Fashion Illustration: is the communication of fashion that originates with illustration, drawing and painting. It is usually commissioned for reproduction in fashion magazines as one part of an editorial feature or for the purpose of advertising and promoting fashion makers, fashion boutiques and department stores.
(source: Wikipedia)

Please post your "fashion illustrations" in this thread ... this can include illustrations featuring clothing, hats, shoes, accessories, makeup, hairstyles, etc. Be sure that you are focused on drawing the clothing and accessories ... and not just making a picture of a person, model or celebrity.

Other types of drawing (portraits or pictures of celebs, models, friends, random people and pictures of animals, landscapes, furniture, etc.) should be posted here: tFS Art Gallery in the Art & Design forum.

Hi

I've set up a few new urls to view my latest fashion illustration, including lots of nice handbag and shoe designs. I'd love to hear your comments.

Does anyone have any advice on how I can get fashion companies interested in my work? I guess it's just a case of sending work off by post.

I'm looking into the book 'Fashion Illustration Next', has anyone else seen it, it looks pretty good, and features a lot of cutting edge illustrators working in this exciting field.

Here's the links

http://www.voodoochilli.net/artists/Craig/

http://www.artshole.co.uk/craigmoore.htm

And a selection of work under my alias, Craig Zipp

http://www.espectro.com/craigzipp/index.htm

Thanks for taking the time to check out my drawings

Last edited by a moderator:
They are absolutely beautiful :heart: I wish I had your talent.

Craig. They are gorgeous. I'm curious, I know some of them are photoshop... but some of them look as if they're about to jump off the page! Did you use guache at all? Or all marker and pen?

love the clr pure old school talent your work deserves to be in Vogue! My fave is the one with green and black!!!

I just love your drawings... Curious to know all the jobs your talent has brought you!

I love your work. You should post this or have a moderator move this topic to the spot. There is a thread where members show their creations....many people look at that thread. I wish you all the luck! :flower:

You are the same Craig that did all the art work for the original TFS forum aren't you? I love all your drawings and hope that you find success very soon. :flower:

Thanks for your comments guys, I'll let you know as soon as I get a commission from Vogue! They've got my work on file, I spoke to Thomas Winkelman, the art director, he likes my work, so things are looking quite positive. Sheila at Harpers has my work too, so I hope to hear from her soon. I'm currently unemployed, so I'm drawing like crazy to fill the time :P

Model Mom, yeah it's me, the old Craig that pops in now and again! I have no access to a PC since my home PC broke down, so I use internet cafes...how expensive are they! :angry:

Yes, if you guys want to move this to the Spot, that's cool. :P

the green and black Prada bag girl yes? I love that one too, it's a very popular image. B)

Take it easy

Craig :heart:

TFS Fashion Illustrations!

Hi everybody, i wanna set up this page for everyone to share their fashion illustrations,sketches!hope that everyone will like this topic and post many fashion illustrations,sketches for everyone watching!!!!!!!!

Here's my sketch~~~:wink: welcome for comments~~~:heart:

Attachments

• me.jpg
    me.jpg
    102.5 KB · Views: 197
mods can we merge this with the 'sketchy behavior' thread in suporting cast?

Spacemiu said:
mods can we merge this with the 'sketchy behavior' thread in suporting cast?
yes please! and i posted my sketches there :blush:

i love "sketchy behavior". I thought this particular post was to put up fashion illustrations done by the ppl of this forum. Just in case it is, here is one of mine. I don't have anything else to do with them.

sketch19sk.jpg

I Must really be out of the loop here. Never heard of Sketch behavior.Look Book has mine in there. But whatever.. I look forward to seeing more sketches wherever they're posted.

had posted in previous threads but again what the hell lets make this one exclusively for tfs members who do illustrations

here are some of mine others are on my site

http://www.eguana.8m.com

Attachments

• red_cpgn_3_copy.jpg
    red_cpgn_3_copy.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 38
  • eguana_blu_ma.jpg
    eguana_blu_ma.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 21
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread