The Eyebrow Thread, all you need to know and ask about your arches

Status
Not open for further replies.
i know quite a few guys who do their brows and i notice it of course but it really isn't that bad

i don't mind it. i think focusing on what bothers you most rather than doing the whole brow helps. you can gradually tweeze more after a few days instead of being stuck in the mirror only to pull away and realized you took off too much :ninja:

Don't tweeze, bleach the hairs you don't want. And then see if you feel like yanking them out. They might never grow back, too bad if you regret.

This legendary idea of them not growing back has yet to reach the world of my eyebrows, which start reforesting about a day after I've done them. Some people must have fragile follicles which don't respond well to repeated plucking, but it's been about twenty years since I first reached for tweezers and nothing's given up the ghost yet!

i ALWAYS over pluck, but i can't seem to ever wait for the hair to grow back fully before i find myself plucking again, ugh! luckily, anastasia products have been my savior. i also love my dior eyebrow pencil. anyone have advice on how to keep me from messing with my brows?!

i have finally found an iranian lady to do mine in london. this search took years but they are the BEST, not even kidding

This legendary idea of them not growing back has yet to reach the world of my eyebrows, which start reforesting about a day after I've done them. Some people must have fragile follicles which don't respond well to repeated plucking, but it's been about twenty years since I first reached for tweezers and nothing's given up the ghost yet!

same with me. i think the not-growing-back myth is bogus.

Glad to see I'm not the only one who's always overplucking eyebrows :D
I've been browsing some pages of this thread and I've seen that some of you were talking about products that help them re-grow... anyone can tell me which one actually gives good results? :smile:

Glad to see I'm not the only one who's always overplucking eyebrows :D
I've been browsing some pages of this thread and I've seen that some of you were talking about products that help them re-grow... anyone can tell me which one actually gives good results? :smile:

try latisse or other products designed for eyelashes. they work on brows too.

Mine seem to only grow out in the places I regularly pluck and not in the places I need to fill out fit eyebrow shadow:doh:

I currently going through reshaping of my eyebrows.. it really sucks being in between stages. And because I have no idea what my next arch is going to look like, I've had them somewhat straight for a while, I'm letting them almost fully grow now:doh:

A question for those with somewhat long hairs.. how do you cut them? some say it's best to comb up and cut and some say it's best down

celebrity-paradise

How do you get eyebrows like that? the shape? how do you "form, shape" them actually? I only ever pluck but that does not seem to lead me to a shape/form I wish ...

tumblr_m30by8FcEN1rn0cieo1_500.jpg

styleatdownton.tumblr
Has anyone else noticed how amazing Michelle Dockery's (from Downton Abbey) eyebrows are? Seriously, after seeing hers I think mine look like rubbish. But then again my sister recently told me I have, "Matt Smith eyebrows" because they get lighter towards the outer part of my eyebrow, thus making it look like I have less of an eyebrow then I actually have. :lol: So does anyone have suggestions for a total newbie at slightly darkening my brows or making them look as good as Michelle's? Thanks! :flower:

^^ Where do you get that done? I had a friend who got her eyelashes dyed because she was blonde, but I've enver heard of eyebrow-dye before!

^^ Where do you get that done? I had a friend who got her eyelashes dyed because she was blonde, but I've enver heard of eyebrow-dye before!

if you get your hair dyed at a salon, i bet they would do it for free right then and there. they might do it for free if you get your brows waxed also.

i'd be too scared to dye my own brows.

Yeah me too, no way I'm going near my eyes with any product of that kind, I'd manage to be clumsy and hurt myself.
I don't dye my hair, but I do plan on testing a new beautician soon, maybe she does it...I'll keep you posted (and maybe post a picture of my fab brows!)

i always dyed my brows at the salon when i was getting my hair done, just used the same stuff they put on my head. i was going lighter though.

I finally tried, and it looks awesome. Really natural,too. I'm dark haired and dark skinned and now I finally have the black eyebrows I've always wanted. Thank you tfs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eneida
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->