The H&M Thread #4

what do you guys think about this dress?

I am looking for long sleeve dresses...

I saw it in a store today - it's really pretty and it looks like it's a good quality. I'd go for it :flower:

I got this cardigan today. It's 100% merino wool, one of their premium quality products. My experience with that line is really exellent - good quality and very fair prices. I also bought a cashmere scarf. So soft and not scratchy at all :blush:

hmprod

I got this cardigan today. It's 100% merino wool, one of their premium quality products. My experience with that line is really exellent - good quality and very fair prices. I also bought a cashmere scarf. So soft and not scratchy at all :blush:

remember you need to post a source for every image.
the fall studio collection releases on Sept 4th here. there are several merino sweaters being released with that collection.

what do you think of this coat?
hmprod
ladies_0028_ladies_jackets%26coats_viewall.jpg
hm.com

thinking about ordering it..

Last edited by a moderator:
okay ordered it. i will see how it looks on me short person

^I haven't seen it in person, but in pictures it looks so warm & comfy.
Hope it fits you well!

It looks like it would easily swallow up anyone under 5'7" if the coat is left open like how Cato Van Ee is wearing it in that photo. However, closed it is amazing and probably much more flattering.

I´m 164cm tall...
ordered this one, too:
hmprod
(hm.com)
thought it looks so cozy, but yeah pretty big for me prob.
But if I´m drowning in both, I can return them..

I´m 164cm tall...
ordered this one, too:

thought it looks so cozy, but yeah pretty big for me prob.
But if I´m drowning in both, I can return them..

Oh pfft, that's not that short. Never know, they might look super bomb! My sister is only 5'2" and she bought this amazing jacket from h&m a few years ago that is massive...but it somehow works on her petite frame.
Post pics once you get them! Would love to see how they fit.

the striped one looks really bad (on me), def sending that one back! what do you think of this:
tumblr_nebijc2ftu1rqn319o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_nebijc2ftu1rqn319o2_1280.jpg

tumblr_nebijc2ftu1rqn319o3_1280.jpg

tumblr_nebijc2ftu1rqn319o4_1280.jpg

tumblr_nebijc2ftu1rqn319o5_1280.jpg

(my photos pleaded with tumblr)

thanks so much. I kept it. I sent back some other stuff but kept that cape. It´s really oversized, but I somehow like it

i got a really nice charcoal sweater, sort of oversized but not really (I like my sweaters roomy) for $25! :woot: it was there last week when I went and I was hoping it would still be there. luckily, it was! h&m is great for basics.

do we have knowledge of another collaboration yet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->