The Secret Shopaholics Thread #2 (January 2009 - March 2010)

Status
Not open for further replies.
caroulemapoule, that is a great jacket. nice touch with the shoulder.

i REALLY need jeggings..

thats right.. not want.. NEED..

i cant find them anywhere and all ive bought since last week is pairs and pairs of shoes!

luckyme: Thank you so much :wink:

MyLeftovers: It's my friend very it on the picture, but I will say thank you from her :wink:

can you please tell me where you bought that black leather jacket from? it's gorgeous!!!

Hi everyone,

Here's what I've bought so far this year:

Chandelier sandals by Prada - had to make an advance payment for these, supposed to arrive by the end of this month:wub:

Skirt by Miu Miu - I've also paid for this, it'll be shipped together with other pieces from the collection once they arrive. Can't wait! Spring/Summer deliveries are taking ages!

Shorts by Current/Elliott

D Bag by Tod's - I didn't mean to buy these, I went along with my dad to Tod's to pick up his shoes and he offered the winter Gommini tall boots followed by a handbag to "go with"... I'm a "shoes" girl (not so much Tod's), I wouldn't have bought them with my own money lol

Frames by Tom Ford - I wear contacts but I didn't get any power for the lenses... purely for style-purposes lol

Sweatshirt by Etoile by Isabel Marant - paid and arrived but waiting for a silk skirt in black also by Etoile by Isabel Marant to be shipped together from LA...

I'm on the waiting list for the below items:

Blouse by Miu Miu - I want it in navy as shown on the runway but I have been informed that they will not be made in navy, just black. Better than nothing I guess...

Dress by Alexander Wang - I was 50:50 about this piece initially, but I'm convinced now... I think it's an iconic piece... from the back it looks like you're wearing a cropped sweatshirt and mini because of the cut-outs on both sides of the waist... bit much but it's all about the impractical?

^ Wowowow, how did you get your hands on those Prada shoes? They look amazing! And I love the Miu Miu blouse, I loved all the prints in that collection :heart: I sooo want a pair of the shoes with the bird print!

Fika - I sent the Prada store a picture of the chandelier sandals and they told me I had to make a special order and an advance payment as they will not be displaying them in-store (which basically pushed me over the edge lol).

I love the Miu Miu shoes with the bird print as well! Do you mean the pink pair with crystals? I LOVE THEM! I've told a SA I'm in touch with at Miu Miu to keep a look out for the mary janes from the collection:

There are so many colours and prints available for the shoes, I really don't know which one to go for but these yellow two-tones are gorgeous! 99.9% of my shoes are black, I'm really trying to diversify! Lol. I would get the pink pair with bird prints and crystals if I didn't order the Pradas "loaded" with crystals.

I love the naked lady print on the blouse, but maybe not for the shoes... thinking either bird or cat? Which one do you like best?

hyunkyounglee please provide the sources for all the images you posted so that they won't have to be deleted per tfs guidelines... thanks :flower:

Here are the sources in order:

obsessee.typepad.com
style.com
brownsfashion.com
stylehive.com
and the rest are style.com

isabel marant coat
!BgBpmj!BGk~$(KGrHqUH-CUEsNQ5bp1MBLDnnMukQQ~~_12.JPG

ebay.it

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.