The 'Who Designed This?' Thread

Meg

inspired contemplation
Reaction score
I don't know how many folks around here have seen Freaky Friday (it's quite good for those who doubt!) you might remember when Lindsay Lohan sports a pair of straight leg jeans and I can't find any full length pics only this one that shows the top of the jeans but I am looking desperately for them. Does anyone have any ideas who they are by? I realize they may be guy's jeans but i still would like to know who they are by.
FreakyFriday-photo_09_hires.jpg

I don't know who made the jeans, but! I might go see that movie now that I know its not stupid! And also to see Chad Michael Murray... :innocent:

hmm. thanks for the tip spacemiu, i will check von dutch jeans out.

YAY!! You would not believe what I found! I typed "freaky friday jeans" into yahoo's search engine and ebay is auctioning off clothes from the set so i found the jeans i was looking for with the style number!!! I could actually bid on them but i doubt they would fit.
Here's a pic:
DA08251a.jpg
I'm so happy for finding the info! They are P,D&C!

P,D,&C wayyyyyy better than Von Dutch! :clap: I'm happy you found them! :heart:

what did we ever do before the internet and ebay??? so glad you found your jeans.

haha thanks for the reassurance girls. now it's going to be hard to find them considering they came out when the movie was being made....gah! oh well! gives me something to do with my time!

Originally posted by mehg@Aug 7th, 2003 - 3:09 pm
haha thanks for the reassurance girls. now it's going to be hard to find them considering they came out when the movie was being made....gah! oh well! gives me something to do with my time!
Ims hr you can find them, I dount think PDC changes styles drastcaly each season

hmm, thanks spacemiu. that gives me more incentive to keep looking :wink:

also don't know about the coat, but I love that she is using an old-school stroller. It doesn't have to be over the top, just simple. :heart: her

Nevermind the coat...who does the glasses!? B)

I don't have the slightest clue about the coat, but can I please look that beautiful pushing my kids in their strollers? lol :P

my friend said it could be by replay but I can't find any info on it. is there a replay website, where are they based?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->