Theyskens' Theory S/S 2013 : Wylie Hays by Willy Vanderperre

Flashbang

Mr. Magic
Reaction score
Model: Wylie Hay Photographer: Willy Vanderperre Styling: Olivier Rizzo Art Direction: Giovanni Bianco Hair: Anthony Turner Makeup: Aaron de Mey
nymag.com

Attachments

• 23-theyskens-theory-1b.jpg
    23-theyskens-theory-1b.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 105
  • 23-theyskens-theory-3b.jpg
    23-theyskens-theory-3b.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 95
  • 23-theyskens-theory-2b.jpg
    23-theyskens-theory-2b.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 79
Oh damn. Looks great but a bit scary with the corridor. But i guess that's a nice effect.

This is awesome, I like everything about this!

Wow. Massive crush on this campaign. I absolutely love the perspectives in the pictures, and the parallel between the pier and the corridor. This is simply awesome. And the long blonde hair of the model really makes the effect even better. I will definitely put this ad in my top 5 favorites of S/S 2013.

I really love how melancholic and almost sad it feels. Great campaign.

This is absolutely fantastic, the juxtaposition of the images is excellent. Also, the mood is really fascinating in these. Beautiful.

Pretty... similar mood of Chanel's campaign in 2000-2001 (forgot which season).

^ YES! It was F/W 2001. Very similar concept with the juxtaposition of photos. Still a cool, eye-catching campaign.

I love this campaign too, but I find the frames/edges/borders of the photos distracting.

Possibly my fave S/S campaign so far. It feels so end of summer/early Fall too. On those dark, gloomy late August days. Brilliant ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stephenandrebecca
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->