Tinsley Mortimer

lala_style

Reaction score
I cannot believe there is not a thread on Tinsley! She is one of the most fashionable NY socialites.

00440m.jpg

She is the one on the left.

00180m.jpg

00280m.jpg

00120m.jpg

00580m.jpg

00240m.jpg

00220m.jpg

00500m.jpg

yes I was going to start one of her style. I just only found out recently that she's married. When her hair is curled like that (which is about 98% of the time) it makes her look quite a bit younger. I love it though :heart:

Meg said:
yes I was going to start one of her style. I just only found out recently that she's married. When her hair is curled like that (which is about 98% of the time) it makes her look quite a bit younger. I love it though :heart:

Yeah, her hairstyle is very cool, i might try it myself actually.

eternitygoddess said:
Does this girl WORK?

Or does she go around spending her husband's money.

umm i know she used to work for Plum TV in the hamptons but dont know what else or if she is still doing that...

i dohn't think she has any style whatsoever...

shes just shows up at so many parties that she gets her picture taken over and over...

there really isn't anyone with any REAL style on the NY social circuit these days...

the downtown kids are way more interesting that the uptown girls...
they are so bland and boring..
and it's true...
they don't DO anything...
how boring is that???...

:blink:...

*case in point...she wears TULEH!!!!!>>>>!!!>>>>:yuk:

Is Heatherette big in the downtown scene? Don't they do the Misshapes parties and all that? She modeled for them and is close to the design duo.

I've really come to like her style and how she puts everything together! I admit i used to dismiss her as a boring and spoilt socialite, but, apparently, she's proved me wrong.....:P
looking at all those celebs out there (especially lindsay lohan who's got no fashion sense whatsoever and just looks stupid in whatever she's wearing) Tinsley surely looks a hundred times better and GOT fashion sense!

anyways, here's a pic i found on jcreport.com, she's wearing a dress by new and upcoming designer nicole young, whose creations i adore:

503.jpg

she looks pretty classy. Who is she married to/or who are her parents?

I can't imagine her in Heatherette! And Heatherette IMO is tacky and classless...not exactly downtown/misshapes material.

ShuggaStiletto said:
she looks pretty classy. Who is she married to/or who are her parents?

I know she is married to a wealthy man named Topper Mortimer. His family is well known in the NY area I guess. Her maiden name is Mercer and that family is also well know in the NY area I believe. Thats all I know about them though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->