Tinsley Mortimer

Personally, I really don't like the curls that she does in her hair, they make her face look too severe. I think she looks better with straight hair, it is more flattering.:innocent:

Back to lovely Tinsley Mortimer!
05m.jpg
32m.jpg
12f.jpg

Credit:Style.com!

jennyd80 said:
Personally, I really don't like the curls that she does in her hair, they make her face look too severe. I think she looks better with straight hair, it is more flattering.:innocent:
Really:( i love her curles.:D

I think she's very pretty, I saw her in Harper's. Actually, I saw her in quite a lot of mags. She looks a teensy bit like Poppy Montgomery, the blonde girl from without a trace.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Glass Angel yes she appears in a lot of fashion magazines.
Jenny i think the curls are ultra feminine and girly and she can pull them off specially with her face!:rolleyes:
Oh Jenny how weird is that we posted on the same time!:lol: :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Emil said:
57f.jpg

Credit:Style.com!

I dont know why, but I've always loved this dress on her. In reality, its like an 80's fashion nightmare, but she makes it work. And knowing that she wore it to the Costume Gala makes it much more acceptable. I dont know if anyone else could pull it off though.

Emil said:
The Glass Angel yes she appears in a lot of fashion magazines.
Jenny i think the curls are ultra feminine and girly and she can pull them off specially with her face!:rolleyes:
Oh Jenny how weird is that we posted on the same time!:lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: lol I must be spending too much time at TFS:lol: :lol:

christina126 said:
I dont know why, but I've always loved this dress on her. In reality, its like an 80's fashion nightmare, but she makes it work. And knowing that she wore it to the Costume Gala makes it much more acceptable. I dont know if anyone else could pull it off though.
Christina i agree she looks lovely in that dress and i cant see anyone else pulling off wearing that dress either and since she wore it to the met its even more cooler just like you said!:flower:

Jenny as long as your spending time at TFS you are fine girl:lol: :lol:

Her family is from Virginia, parents wealthy, married even wealthier. However she has no relationship with her husband. I guess they even live at seperate residences.

Substance said:
However she has no relationship with her husband. I guess they even live at seperate residences.

I got that feeling. I think I've only seen them photographed together once. Its like an arranged marriage. Whatever makes them happy.

christina126 said:

I love that dress!!! whos the designer behind it???

christina126 said:
I got that feeling. I think I've only seen them photographed together once. Its like an arranged marriage. Whatever makes them happy.

and she just happens to live off his money?? how weird is that?:shock:

Substance said:
Her family is from Virginia, parents wealthy, married even wealthier. However she has no relationship with her husband. I guess they even live at seperate residences.
Really?:blush: How bizzare and why?:woot:

she is too girly girl for my taste,but i like that she efinetely is easily differentiated from all other look-a-like chloe wearing socialites.
her curls nd girly dresses suit her very well nd she knows wt looks good on her.

christina126 said:
Well I dont know that but it just seems that way.
Just to clear that gossip she has not an arranged marriage!!!
Tinsley is married to the investment banker Topper Mortimer.They met when they were students at Lawrenceville!
She is also a tennis player something i didnt know!:blush:
She has competed since she was twelve.
As a teenager she alternated between boarding at Lawrenceville in New Jersey and St.Stephens school near Sarasota,Florida,so she could attend Nick Bollettieris Tennis Academy(Andre Agassi is one of its more famous alums).
Her sporting accomplishments include finishing in the quarterfinals in doubles in the National Clay Courts;ranking fourth in the mid-Atlantic states at one point;and playing singles and doubles for Columbia University and triumphing in one particulary famous match at Dartmouth!

But lately she has changed her tennis carrer for social gaterings and status.She still trains but rarely competes!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->