Urban Stylin

ɐʎ ʎǝɥ
Reaction score
Forbes.com
No. 1 is Gisele
as usual with $25 million.

No. 2 Heidi Klum

$16 million
Beyond the television fame, Klum remains a longstanding member of the Victoria's Secret Angel entourage while also hosting Germany's Next Top Model and endorsing a slew of products, including Diet Coke, Volkswagen, McDonald's and LG.

No. 3 Kate Moss
$9 million
Despite well-publicized personal and professional ups and downs, Moss is one of the world's most influential fashion icons; at 36, she's built herself one of the most lucrative modeling careers in the world.

No. 4 Adriana Lima

$7.5 million

Yet another Victoria's Secret angel atop the list, the Brazilian beauty got her start as the winner of the Ford model competition "Supermodel of the Year."

No. 5 Doutzen Kroes

$6 million

This 25-year-old Dutch sensation was the last angel to sign with Victoria's Secret two years ago. Seen recently on the catwalk during fashion week for Prada, this Dutch beauty retains a lucrative contract with coveted cosmetics brand L'Oreal. Former holder of lucrative Calvin Klein Eternity and Calvin Klein White Label contracts coins a monthly column for Marie Claire.

No. 6 Alessandra Ambrosio (Tie)

$5.5 million

The Victoria's Secret star is now breaking into the world of high fashion.In the past year the Brazilian has scored gigs with high fashion labels including Louis Vuitton, Prada and Moschino. Victoria's Secret contract plus Latin American deals keep the cash rolling in.

No. 6 Natalia Vodianova (Tie)

$5.5 million

Rags to riches Russian model continues to live the American dream. A contract with lingerie company Etam and lucrative fragrance campaigns with Guerlain and Calvin Klein helped the 28-year-old pull in $5.5 million over the last year.

No. 8 Daria Werbowy

$4.5 million

Lancome and H&M contracts lead a string of lucrative endorsements.

No. 9 Miranda Kerr

$4 million

The Australian model collects fat checks from Victoria's Secret and David Jones Limited.Watch out, Kerr's curves could get you fired. During a business interview on Macquarie Bank's trading floor, Australia's 7 News cameras caught an employee in the background viewing sexy pictures of Kerr on his work computer. The video went viral on YouTube. The Internet community and Kerr herself publicly pleaded with the bank not to boot the employee. He kept his job.

No. 10 Carolyn Murphy

$3.5 million

It pays to be the face of Estée Lauder. Murphy is once again the only American model on our list. The blonde is still going strong at the ripe old age of 36. Aside from her contract with Estée Lauder, she's been campaigned for Roberto Cavalli, Anne Klein.

Last edited by a moderator:
I suspect Miranda is gonna move up a notch. Meanwl have the paycheques reduced or what? Only Gisele and Heidi seems to have mantained

For the top 3 I wonder how much of the income is from modeling and how much is from entrepreneurial and licensing deals. I don't have a problem with that AT ALL and in fact think it is a good thing, but just curious.

for Gisele, Kate and Heidi I bet its more than 50% that why they have such huge sums as compared to the rest. I wonder why Tyra is not on, maybe she stopped modelling

I think Tyra makes probably as much as the Top 3 girls, but not for "modeling" per se. She's more of a business woman now and have officially retired her "model" career. I deno really.

But GEEZ! Gisele again? She's really unstoppable. I thought her pregnancy would put her down on the list, but I guess it just further increased her exposure.

I'm curious to see who the other earners are. surprised that Lara isn't up there

Does Lara even have a 6-figure topcontract ?Im assuming that you dont get paid that much for a HF contract?Im suprised that Julia Stegner hasnt appeared yet , she has been working with Maybelline now for almost two years?

I'm curious to see who the other earners are. surprised that Lara isn't up there
I am also surprised that Lara is not on the list, while she may not have a contract, she has racked up a lot of campaigns. I know that people point out (myself included) that commercial campaigns / contracts pay more than high fashion, but I still would have thought that she would have gotten on the list through accumulation. I will wait to see if she makes it next year in case there is a lag effect. Another model that has been racking up a lot of campaigns is Milla Jovovich (sp?), but she may have started getting stuff late last year, early this year.

Has Racquel ever made any of these lists?

It is kinda interesting, because #10 is $3.5 million which is nothing to sneeze at, but it seems like a lot of models that get a lot of worship may not even make $1 million. It is good money, but considering that this is their peak earnings period, it will have to carry them for a long time.

Also, I wonder if the figure above is the model's cut or if it before the agencies and managers have taken their fees.

Has Racquel ever made any of these lists?

It is kinda interesting, because #10 is $3.5 million which is nothing to sneeze at, but it seems like a lot of models that get a lot of worship may not even make $1 million. It is good money, but considering that this is their peak earnings period, it will have to carry them for a long time.

Also, I wonder if the figure above is the model's cut or if it before the agencies and managers have taken their fees.

I deno if she has made it either, but she's another one who rakes in the high fashion jobs.

I also wonder if its the money they earned after the managers/agencies get their cut. Because there are new models like Karlie Kloss who are buying multi million dollar apartments and are yet to be even featured in the forbes list. I remember they did a Top 15 and the #15th spot was like.... $1.5 million, so I think it may be the amount of money they have received after the agency/managers get their cuts, but I don't really know.

How about girls like Toni, Natasha, Sigrid and Anna J, these girls have season where they get like 10 campaign each (an exaggeration excpet in the case of Anna J who got 12) they must break into the millions by doing so...

A lot of the 'rich lists' I see are based on reckonings about business deals and the worth of assets, but with no access to bank accounts or anything like that, there's no way to ascertain anyone's income with real certainty. It all sounds good, though.

How about girls like Toni, Natasha, Sigrid and Anna J, these girls have season where they get like 10 campaign each (an exaggeration excpet in the case of Anna J who got 12) they must break into the millions by doing so...
Nope. It's all smoke and mirrors. Annual fragrance/beauty campaigns generally pay well (and a very nice earner if they are renewed) but clothing campaigns pay a pittance, especially the high profile multigirl ones.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bookbabe001
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->