Tricia Helfer

Tricia looks amazing with her new brown hair... :wub:

56969611775c6f9ba334z.jpg

^I think that's her natural colour, she's probably taking a break from the blond for a bit - apparently when she began working on BSG and had to dye her hair platinum to play Six, it began falling out so she shaved it off and began using a wig after a while.

I didn't know she was once a model when I began watching Battlestar, so I was totally stunned when someone pointed her out in the Versace show video. It's always great to hear of a model making a success of an acting career, especially since Tricia is so damned good at it (she blew my mind as all the Sixes).

I'm not sure what this is, a Versace promo of some kind c. 1994....but anyway, Tricia is the girl second from the right kneeling next to Carla Bruni.

source: www.puticlubq.com

(for general fashion interest, I thought I might point out that the dress on Helena Christensen is the famous safety-pin dress :smile:)

Attachments

• versace.jpg
    versace.jpg
    322.1 KB · Views: 27
^I think that's her natural colour, she's probably taking a break from the blond for a bit - apparently when she began working on BSG and had to dye her hair platinum to play Six, it began falling out so she shaved it off and began using a wig after a while.

No, it is dyed. She tweeted that she dyed it for a role in 17th Precinct, and that it's a bit darker than her natural hair color. She's also said that she usually regularly dies her hair blonde (not platinum as with Six, though) because most TV and film execs seem to like it that way. Personally, I think the brown - especially this brown - works better for her.

Madame France September 1996
Photos by Christian Moser

my scans

Weekly Pre-Emmy Party Presented By L'Oreal Paris at Fig & Olive Melrose Place in Hollywood - Sept. 21, 2012

tlfan.to (posted by Gollum)

Fashion Canada September 1992
Photographer: George Whiteside
Hair: Gary Brodeur
Makeup: Barbara Alexander
Model: Tricia Helfer

Fashion Canada September 2000
Photographer: ?
Hair: David Goveia
Makeup: David Goveia

Fashion Canada June 2006
Photographer: David Ferrua
Hair: Brian Magallones
Makeup: Gina Crozier

fashionmagazine

Vogue Australia August 1999

Nomad's Land
Ph: Shane Martin
Fashion Editor: Nicholas Scholl

My own scans

Tricia Helfer

1993 03 1st Elle Fr

Elle Promotion

1993 SS Oliver by Valentino

Ph. Marc Hispard

My Scans

:smile:

TRICIA HELFER at Battlestar Galactica Reunion Panel at Comic-con in San Diego 07/20/2017

credit: hawtcelebs

TRICIA HELFER at Fox All-star Party in West Hollywood 08/08/2017

tricia-helfer-at-fox-all-star-party-in-west-hollywood-08-08-2017_2.jpg

TRICIA HELFER at Mercy for Animals Annual Hidden Heroes Gala in Los Angeles 09/23/2017

TRICIA HELFER at Take Every Wave: The Life of Laird Hamilton Premiere in Hollywood 09/27/2017

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thefashionfetishist
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->