• The Red Carpet Highlights of... The 77th Annual Cannes Film Festival 2024!

• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

UK Elle October 2006 : Drew Barrymore by Mark Seliger

Contents

http://cgi.ebay.com/Jonathan-Rhys-Meyers-Daniel-Craig-NEW-UK-ELLE-MAGAZINE_W0QQitemZ180025116874QQihZ008QQcategoryZ101073QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
Contents include:

Drew Barrymore - cover star, plus exclusive interview and new photo-shoot inside. Drew is interviewed by Cameron Diaz. 10 page feature.

Vivienne Westwood, Donatella Versace, Roland Mouret, Giles Deacon, Luella Bartley - pose together in a dps photo. Donatella invites the British designers for lunch and gives us an exclusive look behind the scenes at the Versace S/S 2007 menswear show in Milan. 6 pages.
Ashton Kutcher - talks about the women in his world; two pages with photos.
Juliette Lewis - one page feature plus photo.
Eva Longoria - interview plus the Desparate Housewives star poses in a sexy photo shoot.
Rupert Everett - interviews his friend Donatella Versace. 6 pages.
Yasmin Le Bon - models in a 7 page '21 Years of Elle Fashion' fashion editorial, shot by Rankin. Plus, to celebrate Yasmin being the face of the first issue of British Elle, she is interviewed in a 2 page feature.
Daniel Craig - one page Q&A interview with photo.
Jonathan Rhys Meyers - one page Q&A interview with nice photo...
Debbie Harry from Blondie - one page article including 5 photos. Dita Von Teese - one page, includes 5 photos.
Lisa Marie Presley - one page including 5 photos.
Fashion shoots modelled by - Rianne, Tony Adams, Alicia Dodd, Janeta Samp, Daisy Lowe, Elton John - tells Donatella Versace what's rocking his world this autumn. PLUS Maggie Q, Melissa George, Daisy Lowe and more.

In case anyone's interested - Yasmin Le Bon from Elle UK 10/06 (my scans:(

to anyone in the uk can anyone tell me when the next elle come out?

rayder said:
to anyone in the uk can anyone tell me when the next elle come out?

I just threw away this month's issue, which says when the next one comes!:doh:
But usually, Elle comes out on either the first wednesday of the month or the first friday of the month.:flower:

1karina1 said:
I just threw away this month's issue, which says when the next one comes!:doh:
But usually, Elle comes out on either the first wednesday of the month or the first friday of the month.:flower:
thanks:flower: i still have this month issue but it as no date in it for when the next issue come out

Lena said:
she looks stoned and the pose is silly BUT the dress is cool

anyone knows what she's been wearing?
She's wearing Versace
versacertowfall0652vj1.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
style.com

scanned by vogue28

HQ

REVIEW

Angel Talk
Model/Celeb: Drew Barrymore
Photographer: Mark Seliger
Stylist: Anne-Marie Curtis

Short and Chic
Model: Rianne at Women NY
Photographer: Giles Bensimon
Stylist: Anne-Marie Curtis

Glam Rock Rebels
Models: Alice Dodd, Eda at Supreme, Natalie at Click, Raven & Tony Adams
Photographer: Tierney Gearon
Stylist: Lucie McCullin

Urban Assassin
Model: Janeta Samp
Photographer: Ross Kirton
Stylist: Sasa Thomann

I always liked the poster that comes within this issue, featuring all the past covers of Elle. Something a bit different.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aeroplvne
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->