Also, fantastic to see Felicity! :heart:

Jourdans Shots, Vogue UK August 2011, 'You've Got The Look'
By Alasdair McLellan

Scanned By Me

Style Hunter
Ph: Raymond Meier
M: Suvi Koponen
S: Charlotte Pilcher

scanned by me (apart from fourth image from vogue.co.uk)

Jourdan only has two shots? That is a shame since her shots are the best.

Kate`s editorial is as classy and gorgeous as it can ever ever get! I love it! Thanks for the scans

Downton Abbey Sisters Editorial

Could someone be so kind to scan/upload the Dowton Abbey sisters editorial? I'm dying to see all pics. Thanks.

Kate looks stunning.:heart: Will def. get this for her & Jourdan.

Kate's editorial is the epitome of chic. She looks gorgeous and the styling is just superb. Thank you so much for the scans, honeycombchild. Can't wait for Arizona's editorial, though.

Kate's ed is really flawless, finally UK Vogue is back to the track after two dissapoining last issues

kate's ed is nice but lifeless, does anyone have snaps of the couture ed featured in this issue?

article-2011739-0CE23F4F00000578-95_634x407.jpg

dailymail.co.uk

Here is one shot from the Downton Abbey shoot. I'm not sure if their are anymore photographs from the editorial. Don't they look simply stunning though?

Beautiful kate!! a sophisticated view of her, personally i love it

^^^ Those girls in those dresses look absolutely stunning!

So it turns out Suvi's full ed improves from the terrible preview, but even with the attention seeking styling it still manages to remain remarkably flavorless. And as if that's not enough for a letdown, Suvi looks through half the editorial as regrettably confused as Pilcher evidently was styling her. What a belly-flop.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velvetmuse
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->