UK Vogue July 2009 : Julianne Moore by Alasdair McLellan

I must say I love the cover. Don't understand some opinions here...'She looks old'. She's 48, would be ridiculous to make Her looking like a teenager.

Julianne looks gorgeous in her ed, I like the setting too, though I agree with people who said it looks like a fall ed.
Dree's ed looks good, I like shot with the shadow.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's nice to see Liu in Vogue UK, though I don't like the styling. Seems like another issue I won't buy, unless Angela's editorial is really stunning and unforgetable.:flower:

this woman is a GODDESS. i'm so glad alasdair shot this instead of testino. i really like him. the cover and the ed are beautiful.

I like the cover and editorial, but overall, it's like autumn's come early. I prefer the fall season, but it seems so strange when the sun is shining down every day.

Dree is such a sub bar model but if Devon, linda H. ; Alice Dellal cab model, the rest of daddys girls are going to try their luck too.

i don't like the cover. nice image, bad layout and design.

ETA: her editorial looks very beautiful, though. as well as the other editorials, even though they're not my personal taste..

Last edited by a moderator:
Liu, omg. :woot:
She is so talented. Good to see her more in the European magazines.:heart:

I liked the cover much more when the font was scanned as pink:P

Just got my copy. It looks so dreadful with the orange. One of their worst covers ever. Which is a shame, as Julianne Moore is one of my favourite actresses...

Aw, Alexa? She's dull. But on the bright side, Julianne looks incredible!:heart:

I'm not sure if I love it or I hate it, but I like Julianne and I think this its actually better than her VP cover.

I don't get the cover but the editorial is great, and I agree *ana*, good to see that Alasdair's got the cover...

Middle-year Vogue UK's editions are usually boring... Hmm and also a bit political... Last year Margaret Tacher, also shot by Testino, and this year G20... :innocent:

Julianne looks smoking. Lov Dree's ed.

Is this a thick or thin issue?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->