UK Vogue July 2009 : Julianne Moore by Alasdair McLellan

At first I wasnt sure if I liked Juliannes cover but after seeing th e rest of her ed I love it:heart:, the ed is so glamourous and creates the most amazing autumn mood, the styling is perfect on her:D

I don't particularly like the cover, but I do like the image itself and the editorial is gorgeous.
I think that neon orange font goes against the vintage quality of the images. And that particular image doesn't work for a cover IMO.

Julianne is a goddess! love the cover, and the editorial is really great! she is such a star. the rest of this issue unfortunately doesn't look as good.

weak issue and I love Julianne so much, but the cover is bad. Really bad :cry:

I like the cover (Julianne:heart:) but I think the inside's weak. I'm looking forward to Alexa's feature. :heart:

I love Julianne and her ed is good. Love those Prada outfits!
And Liu Wen!:woot::heart: Such a huge surprise to see her in VOGUE UK! IO hope she will have more eds in other Vogues besides Vogue China!

The cover is STUNNING, I see nothing to complain about. Julianne looks soft and sexy but in a demure way, I just love the understated glamor of it. And the ed is hands down the best celebrity editorial in a while by far.
Go Alasdair!!!

July is always such a weak issue for Vogue UK.

the cover and her ed looks like it's autumn not summertime, it's ok not incredible. Dree's ed I really like and for the last time Alexa... please STOP IT it's getting really stupid now.

lv the cover ... she looks smart, beautiful and the cover looks refreshingly different ... great actress ...

fyi, absolutely terrible issue, the eds are boring (apart from Dree ... even Liu Wen's ed was boring), the content is boring, the cover is boring. Very very very weak all round, unfortunately.

of course in my opinion :wink: lol.

I love the cover. Great that Alisdair scored his first cover. The inside eds looks okay, but it doesn't seem to be a stellar issue.

Looking at the cover I wasn't sure I'd buy this issue but the editorial with Julianne is so stunning I will now.

Wow, I adore Julianne's editorial! It's stunning! However, it makes me desperately yearn for fall fashion, which is a bit irresponsible of the magazine seeing how it's a July issue, no?

This is my first time scanning for tfs so i'm a bit unsure of how to post them properly, but i thought i'd add this part of the magazine that was missing from the thread so far.

My Mum's Makeover
Photography: Mario Testino
Hair: Selena Middleton
Make-up: Hannah Murray
Fashion Editor: Lucinda Chambers

i tried to link the images to the full sized ones, but i don't really know the proper way to go about it. I'm sorry if this doesn't work :unsure:

^^It works for me, and your scans are wonderful, thank you.

WOW at Amanda, now that is ageless. :heart:

i can't believe all the hate this cover is getting...it's stunning!!!! :heart: julianne is a goddess..she looks amazing in the ed. too.. wow :angel:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amywhiffen
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->