UK Vogue September 2006 : Kate Moss by Nick Knight

yojuicy said:
don't people get tired of kate moss in uk vogue? she's always on the cover
I do! I'm so sick of her! No matter what anyone says, she's not "the best model ever". She has lost her beauty.

yojuicy said:
don't people get tired of kate moss in uk vogue? she's always on the cover

The woman will be put on the cover of UK vogue for as long as she shall live so I guess we have to come to terms with it :lol:. She' s a celebrity and her scandelous life is supposedly interesting enough to sell magazines so why wouldn' t anyone put her on the cover?.

That girl from the organs is so gross, her faces are mildly ******** and she's completely ruined the great styling of it all. She doesn't pass as an androgynous woman nor does she pass as a pretty man.

I liked Gemma's editorial though, did initially expect it to be somewhat boring but turned out to be something different.

^Mildly ********? Gross? A little harsh doncha think?

And it's The Organ....sans 's'

Last edited by a moderator:
laughingdisorder said:
That girl from the organs is so gross, her faces are mildly ******** and she's completely ruined the great styling of it all. She doesn't pass as an androgynous woman nor does she pass as a pretty man.

well, maybe she isn´t trying to "pass" for a pretty man, but what do you mean she doesn´t pass for an androgynous woman, isn´t that exactly what she is?
Either way I think she looks very hot :wink:

susie_bubble said:
^Mildly ********? Gross? A little harsh doncha think?

And it's The Organ....sans 's'

Well it's not really harsh considering she's being a model on a fashion magazine so is bound to receive criticism on her appearance and I'm personally not a fan of sugarcoating what I think of someone's appearance since on the contrary, I describe perhaps just as many people as stunning or beautiful. :wink:

laughingdisorder, fair enough if you don't like it bot I think calling anyone 'mildly ********' is a nasty thing to say.

[scanned by vogue28]

HQ

By far this is my favourite UK Vogue cover to date.
- Photographer: Nick Knight

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vejjehejrh
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->