UK Vogue September 2006 : Kate Moss by Nick Knight

Alien Sex Friend said:
when i look through UK Vogue i have just one felling... what Kate Moss and Gemma Ward are the only models on the earth... i`m sick and fu**ed up already
yeah, i was flicking thrugh and noticed that kate moss was in every other add, as well as haveing the cover and an ed. she's so overexposed it's untrue.

Here's a little bit from vogue.co.uk about Kate's ads. . .

Beginning with a double-page ad for Dior on pages eight and nine, Kate Moss stars in no less than eight luxury brand ad campaigns in Vogue's September issue, as well as posing for two editorial stories and appearing on the cover for the 23rd time.

(Dior, Stella McCartney, Burberry, Versace, Longchamp, Belstaff, Louis Vuitton, Rimmel)

Last edited by a moderator:
I bought the issue yesterday and I don't like it at all. The edits are not bad but there is no life, no fun, no colour. It's alle boring grey, black and beige

Could someone please scan the Promotion for 'Fur for Fashionistas'. Julia Välimäki appears in it! ^_^

^It's a pleasure, here you are...^_^

00fff.jpg00fff1.jpg

00fff2.jpg00fff3.jpg

00fff4.jpg00fff5.jpg

I've scanned the whole thing, not just the ones with Julia in. I hope the quality's ok for you.

scanned by me

Thanks, Emilia. Hope they are ok - i'm not the worlds best scanner! The last one is slightly wonky, just let me know if you want me to scan it again:flower:

Can someone scan the Rachel Zoe article?...I'm kind of curious to see what it says....

truebluejen said:
VoguecoverDec01kmoss.jpg

vogue.co.uk

She can't pull off the "Gwen Stefani" look..:P

zembla said:
Can someone scan the Rachel Zoe article?...I'm kind of curious to see what it says....

she's in the issue of british vogue?! aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahh why?:shock:
noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo:doh:

don't people get tired of kate moss in uk vogue? she's always on the cover

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
darvesh
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->