DUA LIPA IS READY FOR THE PARTY ON THE OTHER SIDE
Photographer:
Zoey Grossman
Stylist: Charles Varenne
Hair: Panos Papandrianos
Make-Up: Romy Soleimani
Model/Celebrity: Dua Lipa

elle.com
The dress in the fourth pic is awful :lol:.
Well the others looks are not my cup of tea either.

Her focus is elsewhere, certainly not at this magazine.

Her main focus is how to steal Project Runway from Karlie. She’s always the bridesmaid never the bride in terms of that show.

Sooooo TRASHY my gosh, I have seen awful editorials and covers in my lifetime but this one takes the cake for 2020 already ! Damn it looks bad, wow ! Who is the freakin' stylist for this??? And the cover??? It looks sooooo obnoxious and CHEAP.

US Elle May 2020

Dua Lipa Gets Physical

Photographer: Zoey Grossman
Hair: Panos Panadrianos
Makeup: Romy Soleimani
Manicure: Mei Kawajiri
Cast: Dua Lipa

US Elle Digital Edition

US Elle May 2020

Bright Young Thing

Photographer: Max Papendieck
Hair: Lacy Redway
Makeup: Jessica Smalls
Manicure: Riwako Kobayashi
Cast: Ella Balinska

US Elle Digital Edition

Imaan is clearly the highlight in this issue, and that opening shot belongs on the cover instead of what we got. Also like Max Papendieck trying to be Chris Colls (I mean, Ella's first shot is a straight replica.) Overall, I actually wish Nina commissioned another romantic Cole Sprouse landscape edit, it would at least have lightened the content up.

I can’t wait to see what Alex will do with this magazine.
And I really want to see her work with Cole.

Can anyone post the masthead? She’s already there?

US Elle May 2020

Model Citizen

Photographer: Chris Colls
Stylist: Ilona Hamer
Hair: Hos Hounkpatin
Makeup: Frank B
Manicure: Erica Conde
Cast: Imaan Hammam

US Elle Digital Edition
BTS Shoot

Imaan is clearly the highlight in this issue, and that opening shot belongs on the cover instead of what we got. Also like Max Papendieck trying to be Chris Colls (I mean, Ella's first shot is a straight replica.) Overall, I actually wish Nina commissioned another romantic Cole Sprouse landscape edit, it would at least have lightened the content up.

Really...??? Even a solid model can’t salvage the most soulless and deathly-blandest photographer out there. And if that titanic streak of mediocrity isn’t enough— there's Zoey Grossman and Max Papendieck to secure that brand of forgettable, royalty-free stock imagery alongside Chris. And that Cole person needs to get in on the cesspool of mediocrity. God I mess Giles Bensimon’s ELLE.

Can’t even be bothered to waste a minute to download this blandness.

Really...??? Even a solid model can’t salvage the most soulless and deathly-blandest photographer out there. And if that titanic streak of mediocrity isn’t enough— there's Zoey Grossman and Max Papendieck to secure that brand of forgettable, royalty-free stock imagery. alongside Chris And that Cole person needs to get in on the mediocrity. God I mess Giles Bensimon’s ELLE.

Can’t even be bothered to waste a minute to download this blandness.

LOL. Well, you can head over to the Elle Worldwide thread to see what Bensimon is up to lately. Will warn you though, you're in for a rude awakening. There's a reason why he works for magazines weekly like Italian Elle. He has never been able to recreate his success at US Elle. There, I said it.

I think that Alex didn’t work in this issue , even with her name in the masthead. All this was photographed before she was announced as fashion director

LOL. Well, you can head over to the Elle Worldwide thread to see what Bensimon is up to lately. Will warn you though, you're in for a rude awakening. There's a reason why he works for magazines weekly like Italian Elle. He has never been able to recreate his success at US Elle. There, I said it.

Oh dear... Let me rephrase that to God, I miss 80s-90s Bensimon ELLE...

Its a total crime that Iman wasn't the main editorial instead. Like it just seems like US publications have something against using actual fashion models for their FASHION publications.

However I dont really get the comment about how Zoey is bland. She's not, she takes good photos even with this bland shoot she prevented it from being worse. Not sure what the beef is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lovetolove
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->