US Esquire March 2024 : Austin Butler by Robbie Fimmano

I like the black and white closeup cover option and photographs inside of the magazine look good too.

His print work always gives Model mayhem mostly because he tries to give his version of what a model should do. He should just relax and enjoy the shoot, the black and white shot of him in white is a good one.

the black and white cover and b&w shots are great. I think he gave an impressive performance as Elvis and naturally is being cast and requested for more work becoming therefore, even more noticeable and popular.
in his interviews he always comes across as a very nice dude so I’m not bothered at all for seeing him on covers (so far).

he’s promoting the new Apple TV series which also makes sense. shame his peer Callum isn’t getting the same coverage.

Because his big push was part of a biopic, I've always had cognitive dissonance with him because he actually resembles Travolta, not Presley...I can't unsee it. He's clearly NOT a model at all. They should give him a storyline rather than telling him to pose.

For whatever reason I never get the impression he has a large gay following. Maybe I’m blinded by my own disinterest - at least from a perspective of physical attraction… I do think he has promise as a leading man - but everyone I know that’s a fan is a young woman, won over by Elvis. And I can’t imagine the gays gagging over this relatively dry set of images.

Love Austin's editorial, cover disappoints. But glad he's landed another cover. He's so handsome.

Jacob has the gay following cult (which I'm part... hi!), but not Austin. Maybe because he doesn't represent the fantasy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ebbbbty
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->