US Marie Claire February 2018 : Hailee Steinfeld by Kai Z Feng

serendipity8777

Reaction score
s-l1600.jpg

kevinkkelly1 on eBay

Styling, nope (screams forever 21)
Layout, nope (too dated and cluttered. feels more of an insert)
Hair, nope (the wind blown hair looks more of a hairspray off-kill)

she looks beautiful

She's a gorgeous girl, got a tiny bit of that Brooke Shields jailbait innocence about her in this shot.

Beautiful shot of her. The layout is very cluttered though. REgardless, it beats Instyle and Glamour easily

I’m all for some vintage Brooke Shields and I’m dying to know what 21 will bring.

I instantly like this. She looks great, especially with the art direction. Very vintage model. Hailee is very underrated on magazine covers, so it's great to see her.

Finally, a decent cover for January

I got the young Brooke Shields vibes too. Kinda meh cover, but she looks gorgeous.

Hailee is this fantastic young talent with a promising career and a great sense of self and I am here for her gracing magazine covers. I wish there were more.

I see the Brooke Shields comparison as well, and while I don't like the cover itself due to the art direction and that dress, she looks gorgeous.

Very nice close-up picture of the young actress, hope the cover story editorial does her justice as well.

It's a fine image, a little drab for a young actress but I love Hailee. She seems to be humble and not too obsessed. And her acting chop is really great.

I instantly like this. She looks great, especially with the art direction. Very vintage model. Hailee is very underrated on magazine covers, so it's great to see her.

I also instantly liked this too, and I'm here for the Brooke Shields vibes. This is easily the strongest cover Marie Claire have done in years (I wouldn't have even been made if this was British Vogue's February cover). :heart:

So good, it's probably the one cover story the UK edition won't end up reprinting.

STREAM QUEEN
Photographer: Kai Z Feng
Stylist: Deborah Watson
Hair: Adir Abergel
Make-Up: Vincent Oquendo
Model/Celebrity: Hailee Steinfeld

Marie Claire USA Digital Edition

BREAKING GROUND
Photographer: Jesse Laitinen
Stylist: Enrique Campos
Hair: Cyril Laloue
Make-Up: Mayumi Oda