• The Red Carpet Highlights of... The 77th Annual Cannes Film Festival 2024!

• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

USA Flea Markets

neonpeg

Reaction score
Ok, so I'm planning to set out on a trip across the USA sourcing vintage from flea markets & thrift stores & also finding smaller vintage shops to create contacts with.

I found this website which lists every flea market in the USA by State. Hardly any of them specify clothing & instead talk about "antiques" or "used" items. But obviously, it's hard to know through a computer which one's are the best & also because a lot of them are exclusively on the weekends, I need to cut the numbers down!

I was wondering if anyone could give me any tips for narrowing them down, or for flea markets in your area that you would recommend for vintage clothing at really low prices?

& also any of the better out of town warehouse thrift stores where stuff is less picked over?

If you don't want to reveal your secrets to the whole internet, please message me? I would really appreciate the tips!

one of the most famous antique markets that sell clothing and accessories is the brimfield antique show in massachusetts.

http://www.brimfield.com/

however it only three weeks out if the year.

you are better off searching in each city in the shopping by city subforum.

fyi, vintage clothing is a LOT more expensive in new york than in other north east cities.

one of the most famous antique markets that sell clothing and accessories is the brimfield antique show in massachusetts.

http://www.brimfield.com/

however it only three weeks out if the year.

you are better off searching in each city in the shopping by city subforum.

fyi, vintage clothing is a LOT more expensive in new york than in other north east cities.

Thank you so much Lucy, I actually wrote down a ton of your recommendations from the Boton forum for vintage shops etc. :blush:

I've narrowed it down to ones that specifically say they have vintage clothing & then the one's I've been recommended by people & via the forums.

There are just so many!

In LA, the Rose Bowl Flea market is HUGE and great. I think it's like once a month, I haven't been in ages. The Melrose Flea Market is good too, not nearly as big, but well-curated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SnakePlissken
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->