V #45 Spring Preview 2007 : Janet Jackson by Jean-Paul Goude

^Miss Jackson if ya nasty...

The picture in the preview looks atrocious. I refuse to contribute to V magazine's current celebrity cover craze.

Heh, alliteration.

Thanks a lot for the post! V is the only magazine that keeps me sane today considering the quality and content of a fashion magazine. However, putting Janet on the cover can be good since she did an ok cover for not that long ago. Her latest effort though to produce a good cover has gone below low. I miss the great "back in the day" V covers graced by unknown amazing models. I always saw V as something different but honestly they're quite closing on to Vogue's horrible pretending to be a fashion magazine.

The content looks good, the cover isnt that bad, but I dont like Janet, as said, a model would be much better.

here's a pic from vmagazine.com

47ssf0o.jpg

Well yeah, there's no cover preview yet, but we can easily guess that Janet is on the cover. I don't like Janet and I was expecting a Model cover after all those celebrity covers so it's a huge bummer, though i know the editorials are gonna be great, just like they are in every issue:P and we'll get the new ads printed on V huge ultra glossy paper format:buzz:

Last edited by a moderator:
Baby Doll
Ph. by Willy Vanderperre
M: Suvi Koponen

vmagazine.com - posted by plato's cave

I've always like Jean Paul Gould's photography, I wonder why he doesn't shoot more often for fashion magazines?

It would probably be good just to get for the editorials, most definitely NOT Janet Jackson

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amywhiffen
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->