V #45 Spring Preview 2007 : Janet Jackson by Jean-Paul Goude

NO,no and Nooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!:(
Janet please put some clothes on,i swear i have seen your breast more than i have seen mine.:ninja:

worst cover
it`s okay for ed but not for cover at all
janet looks horrible on all covers ( same thing with her w oct 2006 cover)

Yes the cover is so baad OMG ugly cover:sick:

^^Exactly and we are tallking about a lot of fashion magazines at that!:blink:

OMG, the cover is....:ninja: I can't believe it's the cover of a fashion magazine.

Alien Sex Friend said:
janet looks horrible on all covers ( same thing with her w oct 2006 cover)

true. they tried to make her look good..it didn't work at all

Wow. This is worse than I ever imagined. :ninja:
Yet another issue of V I am going to bypass and to think this is the same mag that gave us outstanding Daria and Kate covers not so long ago...

The content is still amazing, however I wouldn't miss it for anything. Even though the eyedisturbing huge smile on Janet's lips. I'm so sick of it. She should have kept her mouth closed. Her booty looks good but com on. The styling is horrible which is not her fault! However, horrible cover. I believe that she's already had one cover so why not picking someone who hasn't been on the cover?

Last edited by a moderator:
^^^fantastic!!!

wish Janet's cover was from her shoulder upwards

An ugly cover, the design is lazy, it looks like they just choose a random picture of the ed (and it appears to be) and put it on the cover, and I hate the fact that the 'V' is pushed to the back and looks like it's just part of the backround, normally the 'V' interacts with the cover subject. It's lame, cheap and inspireless.

Suvi looks great though, and the contents sound really good, so I will buy it

the editorials sound good. I hope they make up for the horrible cover :unsure:

sick of janet in covers...she always looks so :yuk: !!why she keeps getting cover her albums sucked bad...and she is always half naked, her story about loosing weight is old and boring ...and she already proof she is in good shape!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vejjehejrh
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->