V Spain #05 Summer 2010 : Adriana Lima by Mario Sorrenti

Oh god. I am so tired of people complaining about "trashy" fashion editorials/covers. Honestly, get a sense of humour.

sense of humour =/= disliking "x" thing
trashiness = overrated

lol and i don't see anything "humorous" about that cover but ok. :rolleyes:

content:
(....)we have all the spanish tops, men and women posing very sexy for this issue, Isabeli Fontana by Sorrenti, Natasha Poly, Eniko, Lily Donaldson+ fashion story of Sebastian Faena inspired in Footballer wifes in argentina called botineras, Mario Testino shoots brazilian soap opera star Romulo Arantes, that's a very sexy issue!

-thanks to Roman Ares-

It's said Marina Pérez & Sheila Márquez are in this issue. This would be their first editorial together! :woot:

I hate Adriana Lima... not diggin' the cover either. I agree with you, blueorchid but overall this just a little too 70s p*rno for my taste.
I don't like that these Victoria's Secret models are trying to go mainstream. Miranda Kerr has been doing well and I have nothing bad to say about her but these other girls just seem to be on a mission to sell sex, not fashion. I don't have a problem with nudity or sexuality and a bit of trashy can always be fun but this cover just doesn't do it for me.

oh ... it's Emmanuelle à la plage in Miami, waiting detective Crockett and Tubbs ?

and you have to scratch the V to see her delicate nipples ? How can someone be excited to discover her nipples when she already offers it all (almost feel like i'm in 18th century and gonna discover her ankle, right ?) ?

well unnecessary cover, again ... but it's summer and you're supposed to have horny hormones, non ?

Thank you guys you expressed it exactly as I had it in my mind

two no!! :( i think is Marina, Sheila, Clara Alonso, Bimba Bosé and other spanish models. :angry:
for me the ed's it's good with Marina and Sheila no more, but with other spanish models no!!! pleasee!:ninja::angry:

V Magazine España #5 July/August 2010
'Una ola de calor'
Marina Pérez, Sheila Márquez, Bimba Bosé, Clara Alonso, Clara Lago, Alejandra Alonso, etc by Txema Yeste

panchosaula, artlistparis via minus1

pics taken by turo21 @ foros vogue

Last edited by a moderator:
Another spanish models and actors are in this issue:

Girls: Verónica Blume, Vanessa Lorenzo, Leticia Zuloaga.

Boys:Andres Velencoso, Oriol Elcacho, Jon Kortajarena, River Viiperi, Joan Pedrola, Antonio Navas, Miguel Iglesias, Quim Gutierrez, Haydem and Raul.

source: forosvogue.

As bad as Adriana's cover is, it is the high water mark when compared to Natasha's, Eniko's, Lily's and Isabeli's covers for V66.

I have no idea, but I guess that editorial will be a reprint from the original issue.

jon-1.jpg

By Xevi Muntané
Source: own files.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dima77
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->