Van Cleef & Arpels jewelry — Ah, a girl can dream!

red sole,
i do not have the price but i would for sure go for the gold/mother of pearl!!!
its the nicest :heart:

red sole, definitely the second one :wub:

don't know the price though.. sorry

prices are only effective till oct 31 they are having a price increase
Byzantine Alhambra -$1,450
Vintage Alhambra - $1,350

i just got the MOP centennial limited edition Vinatge alhambra
mariah carey is wearing it
mc20vca.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
^^^ i had this picture of MC for over 2 months and i don't remember the source...sorry... i do remember i just goggled van cleef and mariah carey and thats how i found it

Luxury jeweler Van Cleef and Arpels sued German supermodel and television star Heidi Klum's company on Friday, claiming she copied a vintage clover jewelry design.

The suit, filed in Manhattan federal court, seeks more than $25,000 in damages from Klum's company Heidi Klum GmbH and Mouawad USA, another company she has designed jewelry for.

It said both companies attempted to gain benefit from Van Cleef's esteemed reputation by creating and selling a similar clover design from Van Cleef's vintage Alhambra jewelry line.

Van Cleef & Arpels Inc is owned by luxury goods group Richemont.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20071221/en_nm/klum_copyright_dc

FINALLY!!! I always thought she ripped them off and I could not believe it took them this long to realise...

interesting... i'm also surprised that it took them so long...

only 25.000?
the suing part is not nice but klum gmbh is doing great and mouawad is doing even better. the only person who could suffer a tiny bit from this is mouawad. in the stone business he is one of the top people like graff and im suprised he would have ripped off van cleefs design.
anyone got a link to the collection pls?

ETA;
i just saw the pics and wow are they similar!!!!

I have a knockoff of the necklace (Vintage) I have it in silver & gold finish, and a bracelet. I love wearing it. I paid $29 each & $19 for the bracelet.

I just got the carnelian lucky heart pendant...the stone is really nice and see-through :heart:

does anyone know how much the 10-motif (short) yellow-gold vintage alhambra necklace is? thanks!

I've always adored these. I doubt I'll ever be able to get one though, they are so expensive.

my sister has the mother of pearl chandeliers, they're so tdf. esp when she does them w/ just a black tshirt and black skinny jeans. so unexpected. mariah makes them so ott.

mariah kind of makes everything over the top :P

the mother of pearl alhambra is so lovely and versatile though :heart:

sounds like your sister wears hers well ^_^

I got this mother of pearl necklace from dubai; the "normal" size necklace is everywhere sold out, so I decided to go for the smaller necklace from the children collection :blush:

(it's cheaper and is perfect for everyday-wear)

pics by me:

DSC00172.jpg

DSC00174.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alksdnfskfgikwjfne
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->