Elizabeth and James Jewelry : The Olsens team with Robert Lee Morris

thanks guys! i usually wear a 7 or 7.5 in rings and the 7 is kind of big on me..but they do come in a 6...i got mine from bloomingdales.com

Hey guys! I just wanted to let you know bloomingdales.com has the knuckle rings again! The brass is in stock and the silver one is on preorder. I ordered both!

I just ordered the brass snake ring on hautelook.com - can't wait to get it (have to wait 2 weeks - ugh - they take awhile to process the order and they only have one shipping option). I've been eyeing that ring ever since it came out though.

hautelook.com is having a big sale on elizabeth and james jewelry! They don't have the knuckle ring though :( but they have sooo much stuff!

I finally got the brass snake ring in the mail today. :heart: it!

Hey guys! I just wanted to let you know bloomingdales.com has the knuckle rings again! The brass is in stock and the silver one is on preorder. I ordered both!

Did you end up keeping both? :wink:

Last edited by a moderator:
oh no i missed the hautelook sale!! soo sad :( thx for the info anyway sofe

bliss - how much was the snake ring? im so jealous :/

^ It was $59.
I missed a huge shoe sale on ruelala awhile back (and missed out on amazing frye boots!) so ever since, I've been checking the sample sale sites in the morning. It's become a ritual! haha

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok I love most of their accessories but I need the circle cuff asap
I love it so much...

t7eh3t.jpg

muts1t.jpg

bikrhe.jpg

GETTY

I wonder when that 2 finger feather ring will be available?

I wonder when that 2 finger feather ring will be available?

It's already available. There are 2 versions, one in sterling only which is available at Shopbop for $150 (already sold out in a 6, better hurry before the 7 is gone) and a more expensive version with a gold trim center with diamonds for $425 at Saks.

I bought the Shopbop version, I'm so glad they made an all-silver version because I prefer the more tribal look of it and it's way cheaper to boot. The gold and diamond one is nice too though.

does it fit true to size? cause I have the 7 in the knuckle ring and its kind of big..but i normally wear an 8 in rings.

I haven't gotten it in the mail yet, it came out last week and it's on the way. The size 6 is back in stock now. Their rings tend to run pretty true to size, the reason the knuckle ring runs big I believe is because of the bend in the shape, where the inside is kind of hallowed out.. imagine putting the ring on a sizer, and it may read 7, but because there is that bend it gives a lot more room when it is actually worn. I have the knuckle ring too and had to bend it to like half its size to get it to fit.

If you normally wear an 8 I'd go with the 7.. since it's a 2 finger ring you don't want it to be too tight. I am a 5 and 4 in the middle and ring fingers where the feather ring is supposed to be worn and am crossing my fingers that I won't have to resize the size 6 I got.. 2 finger rings tend to be ok even when a little loose.

I ordered a bunch of E&J jewelry today after my first pay check from work! I got the gold and diamond 2 finger ring, the twig ring and cuff...

Some of my babies!

The twig cuff and twig ring...

IMG00083-20091014-2329.jpg

more to come soon!:heart::flower:

lmelanie - love them both! I'm even more tempted to purchase that twig ring now. The twig ring and cuff are fave pieces from the new collection.

I have been trying so hard not to buy every other piece from this collection. I love the snake cameo ring, fringe necklace, feather cuff.. the list goes on and on!

Here's my E&J jewelry, my favorite is the cuff.

source: my own photo

Attachments

• 1015091033-00.jpg
    1015091033-00.jpg
    424.5 KB · Views: 22

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->