Versace Mens F/W 2015.16 Milan

marcBarna

Reaction score
Versace-Men-FW15-Milan-7013-1421529003-bigthumb.jpg

nowfashion.com

Versace-Men-FW15-Milan-7328-1421529523-mediumbigthumb.jpg

nowfashion.com

There are many missing looks.

uuggh, did we really need the meggings/mini dress combo? I love the coats but most of it is pretty bad.

I see the internally homophobic have begun making comments before me.

"finally menswear for men"

"we really need the meggings/mini dress combo?"

I'm laughing all the way in all my flamboyant glory.

Great collection this season, too!

Maybe it is good collection in past 3 years, but still it's very blah. Those wide trousers, big jackets and long coats... It was much more younger and easy, and now Versace men's collections are the same...

I see the internally homophobic have begun making comments before me.

"finally menswear for men"

"we really need the meggings/mini dress combo?"

I'm laughing all the way in all my flamboyant glory.

Great collection this season, too!

I COMPLETELY agree. I'm laughing with yah.
It's not my favorite collection (I haven't really been fond of Donatella's menswear collections since that one with the medallions/greek god theme that was from a couple of years ago). This is a little too....tame for my taste. However, those leggings looks with the hoodies are absolutely cute. I would wear those in a heartbeat.

Jeggings/Meggings on any man, gay or straight look horrible.

Well at least it's better than what she presented in the previous seasons.

^HAHAHA, this collection was a winner thought. The only thing I didn't like about the collection was the music. Other than that, those sunglasses need to be mine!

Not my cup of tea but what I like in this collection is the color palette they used.

I didn't like the leggings. It's a trend that needs to die already but the rest was great.

Love it. Except for those couple miniskirt looks, everything else is great. Both the clothes and the styling are really well executed.

Everything looks pretty normal. No tacky prints, no crotchless pants.Not really fond of the coats tho, it reminds me of 90s detective character from TV

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sonic boom
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->