Vh1 Diva Live Concert 2004

wops...the pic of jennifer lopez isnt frm the concert,it's at the premiere of " Man on fire " :innocent:

Whoa the first pic of Jessica is way too over the top. Granted its Diva night but she looks awful in the dress. The second dress looks way better. Daryl looks sweet and what's with Tyra's hair?

jessica's hair is TOO blonde and her skin is TOO tanned
she makes paris look normal

Originally posted by seleria73@Apr 19th, 2004 - 3:44 am
Whoa the first pic of Jessica is way too over the top. Granted its Diva night but she looks awful in the dress. The second dress looks way better. Daryl looks sweet and what's with Tyra's hair?
What's with Tyra in general? She must be having a middle "catwalk" age crisis...

I think that in general everybody dressed up quite horrible to such a show....

And can someone explain to me what some ''people'' are doing there!?!!

Anyway..... Jennifer Lopez looks shockingly great. The non-nude lip look and not too glowing skin look looks awesome on her! Thumps up for revamping her makeup look. Her dress isn't bad either. She was probably the best dressed on the red carpet. :flower:

Jessica Alba doesn't look right. The dress makes her look ridiculously short and the hair........... (tanned hair with blond hair DOES NOT WORK ! Why is everybody going for that look and ruining themselves!?).

Jessica Simpson looks trashy. Her outfit choice was simply unflattering and the dress itself is not too nice. The dress she wore on stage (the beig-y - grey one) suits her well though.

Tyra Banks doesn't look that bad compared to what she's been showing up in lately... :innocent:

Interesting to see Ms. Lopez alone again...not for long, I imagine.
The majority of them look pretty terrible, but then, they're mostly minor level celebs anyway. Sorry to be so nasty. :angel:

that is the best I have seen JLo look in a looooong time.

Originally posted by tgp@Apr 19th, 2004 - 10:28 am
that is the best I have seen JLo look in a looooong time.
Breaking up seems to have a fairly positive effect on many celebrities... :flower:

Originally posted by oanadobre@Apr 19th, 2004 - 10:32 am
A revelation struck me: Where are THE DIVAS?
at best, you had patti labelle....

is it just me or is it getting hard to distinguish all of the brown curly hair-down-to-their hard body looking celebrities...like carmen electra and all of them have THE SAME hair style (even janet jackson ashanti and beyonce!)

and jessica simpson looks like every little teenage girl wants to look, i think...

How can you call any of them divas?? Most of them cant even sing maybe apart from Patti La Belle :innocent:

Anyway is that Beyonce wearing the purple outift on stage? She looks kinda trashy there even for stage costume and Tyra Banks looks as though shes been dragged backwards through a hedge :shock:
Jessica Simpson doesnt surprise me...im never impressed with what she wears and JLo looks the most stunning and natural. :flower:

that show was HORRIBLE. patty labelle screaming was too much to take and jessica is just not talented and i have always thought she was so pretty but she is morphing into too tan too blonde too big of hair too skinny ...i like jessica alba the best and think j lo looks the best period but she was not there last night.....

whoever said where were the divas is right on... that showing last night was bad, all washed up old pop stars from decades ago and b listers of today.

why! Tyra why!?????
i did not like her hair....and she always tries to do the whole mysterious-look-at-me-i'm-sexy thing with her eyes and for some reason it never looks quite right she ends up looking like shes pissed. i thinks she look way better when she just take it down a notch and smile!

Repeat after me, Tyra: Just because you can;t breathe in it does not mean you should automatically wear it out!
Jessica is gorgeous and talented. The hair- not so great. Everyone else looked pretty blah to me. Who was in the second pic?

Funny most of the celebs actually seemed to have morphed into one another. I couldn't tell if that was Beyonce or Tyra Banks :o

I thought Jessica Simpson's black gown was nice, perhaps a bit too mature for her, and Jessica Alba's dress to old-fogeish :lol: if that makes sense.

I think all the celebrities with tan and bleached blonde hair as well as people like Tyra, beyonce, Janet and Ashanti have 1 thing in common - they all have the same blind stylists :lol: :lol:

Patty LaBelle - is an excellent singer and is a true diva. Listen to a couple of CDs you get the true voice of a legend :flower:

Originally posted by OriginalGucciGirl@Apr 19th, 2004 - 3:48 pm
Funny most of the celebs actually seemed to have morphed into one another. I couldn't tell if that was Beyonce or Tyra Banks :o

I thought Jessica Simpson's black gown was nice, perhaps a bit too mature for her, and Jessica Alba's dress to old-fogeish :lol: if that makes sense.

I think all the celebrities with tan and bleached blonde hair as well as people like Tyra, beyonce, Janet and Ashanti have 1 thing in common - they all have the same blind stylists :lol: :lol:

Patty LaBelle - is an excellent singer and is a true diva. Listen to a couple of CDs you get the true voice of a legend :flower:
Absolutely- Patti can never be considered washed-up. :flower:

Jessica- don't forget to return your dress tomorrow.

IMO

E
V
E
R
Y
O
N
E

looked trashy :sick:

. except for JLO but that pic is from her premiere so she doesnt count :ninja:

and about JESSICA SIMPSON... who the heck decided to "create" her.. :rolleyes: she is so fabricated and looks so unnatural. whats up with that "wannabe" hair :yuk: and that orange TAN.
i agree acid, she makes PARIs look so extremely normal :shock:

hello-where is debbie harry?....she looked supercool and very original!...imo B)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evelynnnn
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->