Vh1 Diva Live Concert 2004

Originally posted by softgrey@Apr 19th, 2004 - 4:23 pm
hello-where is debbie harry?....she looked supercool and very original!...imo B)
Have you ever seen her painted by HR Giger?! Amazing...

P.S. I'm not even going to comment on that concert...

Originally posted by faust+Apr 19th, 2004 - 4:32 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(faust @ Apr 19th, 2004 - 4:32 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-softgrey@Apr 19th, 2004 - 4:23 pm
hello-where is debbie harry?....she looked supercool and very original!...imo B)

P.S. I'm not even going to comment on that concert... [/b][/quote]
no....do tell!!! :woot:

Originally posted by softgrey+Apr 19th, 2004 - 4:37 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(softgrey @ Apr 19th, 2004 - 4:37 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by faust@Apr 19th, 2004 - 4:32 pm
<!--QuoteBegin-softgrey
@Apr 19th, 2004 - 4:23 pm

P.S. I'm not even going to comment on that concert...
no....do tell!!! :woot:[/b][/quote]
Here you go :flower:

Debbie by Giger

thx faust ...i remember that album but didn't know about the story behind the cover art...cool! :flower:

Originally posted by softgrey@Apr 19th, 2004 - 5:44 pm
thx faust ...i remember that album but didn't know about the story behind the cover art...cool! :flower:
Glad you liked it! HR Giger is one of my favorite artists (he also did a cover for Emerson, Lake and Palmer) - his paintings are really complex and gorgeous, albeit disturbing to some people. Here is a reproduction that hangs in my living room (his ex-wife)
Poster07big.gif

Ok, that was my last off topic post :P

Originally posted by onehotgrrl+Apr 19th, 2004 - 4:09 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(onehotgrrl @ Apr 19th, 2004 - 4:09 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-OriginalGucciGirl@Apr 19th, 2004 - 3:48 pm
Funny most of the celebs actually seemed to have morphed into one another. I couldn't tell if that was Beyonce or Tyra Banks :o

I thought Jessica Simpson's black gown was nice, perhaps a bit too mature for her, and Jessica Alba's dress to old-fogeish :lol: if that makes sense.

I think all the celebrities with tan and bleached blonde hair as well as people like Tyra, beyonce, Janet and Ashanti have 1 thing in common - they all have the same blind stylists :lol: :lol:

Patty LaBelle - is an excellent singer and is a true diva. Listen to a couple of CDs you get the true voice of a legend :flower:
Absolutely- Patti can never be considered washed-up. :flower:

Jessica- don't forget to return your dress tomorrow. [/b][/quote]
but did you hear her Sunday night? oh my god, it was torture for me, she was yelling, screeching, messed up the words to time after time almost fell on stage (i felt horrible for her for that).... washed up maybe not but i think it is time to gracefully retire from the live shows.

and i just don’t see Jessica's Simpson’s talent musically.... I could be wrong.... I think she is beautiful, funny, I like her sense of style sometimes but her singing makes me cringe.

:doh:

Originally posted by lele+Apr 20th, 2004 - 2:28 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(lele @ Apr 20th, 2004 - 2:28 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by onehotgrrl@Apr 19th, 2004 - 4:09 pm
<!--QuoteBegin-OriginalGucciGirl
@Apr 19th, 2004 - 3:48 pm
Funny most of the celebs actually seemed to have morphed into one another. I couldn't tell if that was Beyonce or Tyra Banks :o

I thought Jessica Simpson's black gown was nice, perhaps a bit too mature for her, and Jessica Alba's dress to old-fogeish :lol: if that makes sense.

I think all the celebrities with tan and bleached blonde hair as well as people like Tyra, beyonce, Janet and Ashanti  have 1 thing in common - they all have the same blind stylists :lol:  :lol:

Patty LaBelle - is an excellent singer and is a true diva.  Listen to a couple of CDs you get the true voice of a legend :flower:

Absolutely- Patti can never be considered washed-up. :flower:

Jessica- don't forget to return your dress tomorrow.
but did you hear her Sunday night? oh my god, it was torture for me, she was yelling, screeching, messed up the words to time after time almost fell on stage (i felt horrible for her for that).... washed up maybe not but i think it is time to gracefully retire from the live shows.

and i just don’t see Jessica's Simpson’s talent musically.... I could be wrong.... I think she is beautiful, funny, I like her sense of style sometimes but her singing makes me cringe.

:doh: [/b][/quote]
OH no- I didn't see the show- but I did hear that she showed out a bit.

Originally posted by Belowen@Apr 20th, 2004 - 12:04 am
Joss Stone is cool :heart:
I like what she's wearing...except it looks cheapened by showing so much midriff. :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Judy123
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->