3. Natasha
4. Alessandra
5. Hana

1) Heather Marks
2) Jessica Stam
3) Andi Muise
4) Caroline Winberg
5) Miranda Kerr

Did you guys notice that you could kind of tell which models normaly do high fashion? You had the models like Selita and Adriana who were all about the personality, and then you had the ones like Heather, Stam, Julia and Hana, who were showing personality, while still selling the outfits. :smile:

These 5 really surprised me. I didn't really like them before, but after the show, I like them more:
Jessica
Heather
Hana
Natasha
Julia

I loved:
Alessandra Ambrosio
Miranda Kerr
Adriana Lima
Raquel Zimmerman
and... Justin Timberlake! :D

ialmrnt5 said:
How can anyone think Natasha Poly looked good in the show?

I love Natasha...and even though i think she looked great in the show..i think she looked way better last year...i think the make up was to harsh for her face this year....i did find one pic where she looked divine though..i'll see if i can post it soon

my top 5 were

Miranda
Natasha
Andi
Alessandra
Ana B

I like only 2 of them and those are

JULIA STEGNER
NATASHA POLY

natasha3.jpg

here is the pic of Natasha that I love of last years VS show....her features look alot softer in this pic then in some of the others

*tata* said:
here is the pic of Natasha that I love of last years VS show....her features look alot softer in this pic then in some of the others

he looks, ok in that picture, in the video though, she just looked so bad, her & Hana's bodies were just so obviously out of place, but Natasha's face just came off old.

really??i actually thought they looked really good (i'm just biased though coz i love Natasha :P)
i was very surprised by Hana...i never thought she cousl pull of VS runway..but i think she did really well...and i'm not really a Hana fan

1) Jessica Stam
2) Heather Marks
3) Andi Muise
4) Natasha Poly (KICK ASSSS)
5) Doutzen Kroes (pure sex)

1. Gisele Bundchen
2. Caroline Trentini
3. Flavia Olivera
4. Natasha Poly
5. Adriana Lima

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics