Vidal Sassoon

miaou

Reaction score
I've been seeing a lot of mod Vidal Sassoon-style haircuts lately...I think they're kinda cute!

(odell4hair.com)
VidalSassoon_ladies.jpg

I'm tempted to call up the VS salon in New York to see if they still do this kind of cut! Anyone been there? Do they still do cuts like this?

Vidal Sassoon will always do cuts like these, their basis of training is precision cutting, and NOBODY does it better.

They're the best hair company in the world!! I model for them regularly and not only are the stylist artists but they always come up with new ways to reinvent hair throught cut and colour. Maybe I'm biased :smile:

i love their shampoo. it works with my hair very nicely. but how come they dont sell it in my drugsture in my city???

*bump*

Going to the VS salon this Saturday!! So nervous...the receptionist paired me up with some random stylist, but hopefully it will be a good match. I'm planning on asking for an old skool VS cut from the 60's, in a bob shape rather than the 5-point mary quant.

anyone been there, to the NY uptown location specifically?

Well they totally messed up my hair when I went there, I prefer Toni & Guy.

Went to the VS salon in uptown NYC, and can say I was generally pleased. First time I've been to a salon in NYC without the snotty attitude. Everyone there seemed genuinely friendly.

Asked for a retro VS style cut, and the stylist delivered...it's a mod bob with bangs, and strong lines...much like the girl on the bottom left hand corner in the picture in the first post. I'm happy with it ^_^

Sorry to hear about your experience at VS, InnocenctFairy. Perhaps the stylist didn't really listed to what you were looking for. The Toni&Guy aesthetic is quite different from VS.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
konster
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->