Viktor & Rolf for H&M : Raquel Zimmerman

kimair

frozen
Reaction score
from wwd...
no images yet...

Advertising to promote the venture, including a television commercial and print ads, also conveys the marriage theme, with model Raquel Zimmermann cast as the bride and Snoeren and Horsting as the two grooms. Lensed by Inez Van Lamsweerde and Vinoodh Matadin, the print campaign shows the trio posed like a wedding-cake topper.

The advertising blitz — including billboards and Internet elements — is slated to run in October and November in 24 international markets. Snoeren was mum on details about the TV spots, only saying that he speaks just one line. "I think it will be a fun little commercial," he said.

one pic, actually, from the wwd cover...

44kp35x.jpg

The dress is lovely. Thanks so much for posting the article and photo. :flower:

OH MY GOD i really can't wait for the collection... i decided to apply for a part-time job in H&M because for the collection (umm...)

also i thought there is a menswear collection as well... as what V&R said... so... would there be any ads for the menswear collection does anyone know... umm...

do you think the dress is actually in the collection? how much will it be?

evae said:
do you think the dress is actually in the collection? how much will it be?

yes, the dress is part of the collection and it will cost 298 euro ($380)

Wow. The dress is very cheap for a beautiful dress like that. It almost looks a little "couture".

the dress is amazing...and i can't imagine anyone else on raquel's place...

Awesome! I can't wait for the collection to hi stores!

Whoa that dress is gorgeous and only 380?!

I'm guessing every bride is going to be sprinting to the stores.

I hope its not going to be as limited and hard to get as other Special apperances by designers.

Finally the V&R for H&M ad...

i don't THINK anyone has posted them here yet... and so... Finally here they are... with Raquel, Viktor and Rolf as the models... got them from the H&M web site today... i think the prices are in British Pounds... not sure tho... but here you go... love the ads... so pure and classic... umm... not sure what words to use... by the way the whole collection can be view on the 30th October...

enjoy... B)

karma please...​

Attachments

• VRHM (1).jpg
    VRHM (1).jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 41
  • VRHM (2).jpg
    VRHM (2).jpg
    84 KB · Views: 90
  • VRHM (3).jpg
    VRHM (3).jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 86