Vogue China August 2009 : Sigrid Agren by Terry Tsiolis

That shot of Anna in the water, WOW, from her fingers to her toes, she is seriously making it, stunning. :wub:

Thanks for the previews. It seems quite a nice issue afterall.

Hmm, the eds are impressive so far. I might get this issue.:rolleyes:
And btw, all the outfits Du Juan wears in her ed are made by some designers especially for this issue and are inspired by Chinese culture.

Thanks MON for the preview. I wish they sold vogue china here. Every single ed look really good especially anna's.

Sigrid looks beyond beautiful on the cover :woot: So happy she got a Vogue cover finally.

This is such a strong issue! Eniko's edit is my favorite. She dominates every single shot. Such a presence! And Sigrid's beauty is beyond words. Her hair is TO DIE FOR. And those CHEEKBONES! I can't wait to see her in other editions of Vogue. I'm sure she will be as she is one of the hottest models right now. I sincerely hope she has more covers and editorials coming her way!

Last edited by a moderator:
This cover is better than I thought it would be... Eniko's ed is indeed the best one of the issue :heart:

#67 - the second editorial looks great! everything looks really good.

Wow, I want to buy it... Du looks wonderful! I think Vogue China's next month issue is 4th anniversary issue, right?

i don't like eniko's ed, to be quite honest. i've the actual issue in my hand right now, and the real thing isn't that great. the hair-stylist, in my opinion, did a terrible job. she worked her poses well, though.

i actually really love du juan's ed. i think that it would resonate more with people who grew up in china because there are references that make it interesting.

i'm not minding the extension of anna's ed from last month, either. they did a good job in turning it into a beauty article.

Well, Du Juan ed is not so bad... i'm just bored that she's always in VC, but the results are usually good.
Eniko's ed is the best, i love it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xvtvi
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->