Vogue China August 2009 : Sigrid Agren by Terry Tsiolis

I think the cover is OK but the contents looks fantastic:woot:
I love the first pic of Sigrid's editorial......so sexy.:crush:
Also Eniko and Bruna look good too.
Thanks MON for all the snaps.:flower:

Looks like a terrific issue! Love the cover, glad to see Sigrid. I'm dying to see Anna's ed, Vogue China just loves her! Can't wait for Eniko's too

Thanks for sharing the snaps, MON.
Vogue China never dissapoints me.
Eniko, Sigrid, Anna S. and Du are the dream-cast... :blush:

Eniko's ed is phenomenal. Get that cash, girl.

The modern metallic pieces on her work wonderfully with the streamlined architecture of the Disney building.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bruna's ed is really the eye opener to me, It's very little but the makeup, poses and angles of the shots is really great to me.

I'm so happy to see Sigrid in this cover, Vogue China's covers had been really good recently(first Anna's and now this, when they usually were ugly reprints)! Sigrid's editorial is amazing. I also Like Anna's ed.

^she looks like someone zapped the life out of her.

Last edited by a moderator:
this is not a HQ cover.but u may find it is a little different from the orignal cover.'cause the layout is designed by myself. i really hate they put so many type on the cover and the new font they use.

Thats funny, on your first cover, it's September 2009, and on the second cover it's august 2009.... :huh:

apart from Camilla's beautiful work with Anna S (and, maybe, Sigrid's edit which somehow feels a bit Bazaar to me), the whole issue feels kind of far-fetched. maybe it's due to the general overload of 'wow let's do this and that to make sure a reader is excited with every particular spread'. but at the end it doesn't feel solid enough. or am i being too critical for no particular reason?

i just brought this issue yesterday. i havent read the main issue, but i flipped through the supplement which has a lot of show photos and reviews.
havent read china vogue in ages but brought the last issue as well and read from cover to cover which is rare. some great articles and the editorials are great as well.

I'm reminded of Natasha's Vogue Paris September 2007 cover here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->