Vogue China May 2010 : Natalia Vodianova by Paolo Roversi & Peter Lindbergh

I have just bought this issue and I think it's nice. Though I always love Paolo's works, I like Peter Lindbergh's more in this issue. Besides this, I think Liu looks great.

love the lindbergh edit & patrick delivers like always.
thanks for the scans & snaps!

i'm impressed by the great work vogue china has been providing lately.
du's ed is typically vogue chine and shupei's is ridiculous, but natalia's all seem to be perfect... i'm also surprised by lindbergh's edit because i can hardly notice the dark and retro aesthetic peculiar to his work. but actually i like that new vibe, what would have been a plain ed shot in studio looks more worthwhile that way.
and the first cover is definitely beautiful, i love the sleek atmosphere. natalia's forlorn stare seems to scream 'buy me' though, that's quite weird :smile:

Last edited by a moderator:
I am in love with Both of Natalia`s ed. She doesn`t disappoint.

I love Dancer In The Dream and The Seated Beauty. :blush: Liu Wen's ed is lovely too. Great issue for Vogue China.

love the vodianova edit. also loved the dress for success spread.

Ah Demarchiler's edit defiantly saves the entire issue! The colours are beautiful, as well as her hair colour there.
Lindbergh's is quite unusual (for him), I like the use of colour. Thanks for the scans!

"Dream Girl"
Ph:Patrick Demarchelier
St:Nicoletta Santoro
Model:Natalia Vodianova

Scanned By 212 in modernparty.cn/bbs. Aka. Kazaf in Tfs

Thank you Kazaf

The Dancer in the Dream ed is amazing. The colours are great and of course Natalia :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't like any of the Natalia's editorials, she bores me to death, she has same face in most shots. Wish other models had two editorials and Natalia had one. Thanks for the scans though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mikishuki
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->