Vogue Italia July 2006 : Anna-Maria Urajevskaya by Steven Meisel

liked much the editorial of Mario Sorrenti with Gemma, but the editorial of Steven Meisel is bored, the same style of much old editoriales, but she is really beautifull:wink:

please, could anyone post the cavalli ad where daria is dancing with du juan? :flower:

^ eword, I've just posted the ad on Daria's thread. Check it. ^^

Faith Akiyama said:
Maya scanned the cover! :smile:

I really like it :woot: She almost looks like Linda E. there :shock:

She looked like her, but i can't recognize her in this cover! Should that be called 'a good job' ?? :unsure:
No offense to Anna-Mariya of course!

Last edited by a moderator:
A WINTER IN SAINT PETERSBURG 11 coloured pics of 3 models utm ph by debora tuberville.

Scanned by myself. I LOVE thie editorial - everything from the styling, make up hair and setting is spectacular. Can anyone id the models??

The styling, makeup and hair is great but very unsure about the setting. I don't see anything special with that..
Thanks for the scans anyway!

^Very intriguing editorial indeed -- a great portrait of early 20th century/tsar era Russia, it seems.

Is one of them Marta B.? I have no idea...:unsure: I really want to know who the one in your fourth scan is, though! :heart:

Last edited by a moderator:
susie_bubble said:
^Having a bit of a crush on St. Petersberg I guess.....

You and me both!! I am obsessed with the city. The editorial is just beautiful.
Thanks for posting :flower:

Oh, I love that St. Petersberg editorial, it is beautiful.

ASF I'm gonna agree with you that one of the blondes is definitely Leah De Wavrin. The other blonde who has a large close up of her face (fourth picture in the top row) looks very much like Lindsay Ellingston to me. I still have no idea about the model with the black hair, I'm sure I'll hit myself for not being able to figure it out.

But if I had to make an educated guess...Lindsay Ellingston might be in this editorial.

I want this number NOW!!!
Been down to my local magazine store like a junkie every day now... not in yet:cry:

...thanks so much for pics/scans modelhistory, Faith, Oxymoron, cake_batter, Alien SF, Susie

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velvetmuse
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->