Vogue Italia November 2011 : Raquel Zimmermann by Steven Meisel

VI and VP need to give Snejana and actual fashion editorial, not these lame features.

^It's pretty obvious Snejana should have a large beauty contract. So she probably goes for these types of shots now. And I can tell you that last shot done for the right product - could make a lot of money for a brand...

Not that she doesn't still do great editorial shots as well, of course.

VI and VP need to give Snejana and actual fashion editorial, not these lame features.

Maybe some day. Cover(s) too. But for now I'm happy with what we get. :heart: Plus, good things always come in small doses, like this ed right here.:lol:

iluvjeisa, I agree with you completely. There was some discussion of her getting a Dior beauty deal, but I don't know what happened there.

thanks for the review but i'm VERY underwhelmed :ermm:
i'm only interested in that Sasha ed..

#110 The 2nd pic is definitely Aline Weber.

The review sounds not too bad. I'm always waiting for VI to go back to old days :lol:
Thanks for the review.

Thanks so much for the review!

The main issue sounds lackluster, but the main ed itself is worth buying so I will still pick up this one. Plus Snejana in beauty supplement!!!:woot::heart:

That editorial with (Sasha, Natasha or Aline) is so confusing, I'd say is Sasha and Aline?

Alright, I guess I was right then that I'll be getting this issue just for the main editorial with Raquel. The others just sound boring to me. Although I'm curious to see Kristen's editorial and A Dreamy Winter by Sundsbo.

yes it looks like Aline for me especially on the second shot

11022578.jpg

[facebook/Pei Ki Deng]

BEAUTY IN VOGUE

Lace Effect - 8p
Model: Sasha Pivovarova (or Natasha Poly) :unsure:
Photography: Emma Summerton
Styling: Patti Wilson

#110 It is definitely Aline Weber in the second photo. 100% sure, no doubt about it. Not Sasha or Natasha.
The first photo however is debatable.

Last edited by a moderator:
^ the outfit in the last shot looks ridiculous on her. The rest is okay.

the Marchesa dress is hideous ,the last one is ugly too i this it's ODR

such a great issue, this magazine is amazing. the design is always so good.

I knew it that it's Aline in Lace Effect. ^_^ I love her ed. So Summerton. :smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->