Vogue Japan April 2019 : Shalom Harlow by Luigi & Iango

MDNA

Reaction score

instagram.com/voguejapan

to think this VOGUE used to produce the most visually stunning, stop you in your tracks, covers.

after that tragic Versace show, I haven't seen ONE SINGLE DECENT PICTURE OF HER. yikes!

Better than last month, but still pedestrian.

The hair! How can anyone approve of that. That hair makes it look like she went through A LOT just to hold that bird.

Sweet sophistication that hair is not.

The fit of this dress is very unflattering. Some botched retouching around her arms as well. Very unimpressive cover overall. I'm not feeling Shalom's comeback so far.

I think that she looks gorgeous here, but the dove seems so random and pointless.

Stunning face but poor realization. Such a shame. There's the hair, then even the makeup looks like it was done by herself - does the eyeliner looks thicker on her left eye? With a face like hers, it shouldn't be hard to do a great cover.

I mean, just LOOK at that face!!! All this time later, and she still makes me totally appreciate her as a model. Random dove and all....

I actually think this is a gorgeous cover. She looks beautiful.

Shalom looks like she's pinching one off. Plus her eyes look taped back. This sour facial expression on the cover is supposed to sell this magazine? She looks at once angry and stiff at the same time :blink:

Am I the only one that thought it was Adriana Lima at first glance? I'm undecided about this cover, it's quite pretty in a sense but she looks incredibly rigid and forced.

She looks really puffy, which is weird because irl she doesn't. Loving every minute of her comeback anyway.

Nothing on this cover exudes sophistication. It looks too sloppy, and hell no, this is not sexy! In fact, Shalom should be back were she was, she's got a great legacy and she shouldn't ruin it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
honeybabe
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->