Vogue Japan June 2018 : Gigi Hadid by Luigi & Iango

ANOTHER Gigi Hadid cover for Vogue Japan?

it's like she was trying to go for an effortlessly cool, i don't really care attitude for her poses and ended up looking bored and flat instead. her print work is usually decent, but it's clear she doesn't really have much range.

She looks over it. Same here actually. Sick and tired of her.

I think it's the best she's ever looked and one of her best covers to date :ninja:.. it's seriously a loooong long way from her start as a tacky, orangey "Malibu babe".. you almost can't tell, she looks 100% model, way more model than say, Mica or Harleth or that obnoxious one with the curly red hair lol.

Luigi&Iango is trying too hard to be like M&M...

The first 4 shots MDNA posted are solid. Very classic Mert & Marcus for Fabien’s Interview. Nice change of pace to see a moodier, even older Gigi— freckles, moles and all.

The shot of her pulling up at the tank top would have made a solid cover. It’s athletic, fetishistic, muscular and very grownup. But VP seems to always be drawn to these department-store signage looks for their covers instead.

Luigi&Iango is trying too hard to be like M&M...

Exactly, except they just photoshop everyone to the point of it being CGI without the style or wink M&M do (or did in their prime).

....that obnoxious one with the curly red hair lol.

Kiki Willems! :lol: One of the Dutch. I can stand her because when she started she delivered great work. But then the boyfriend entered the picture, and, well. Over them!

I don't see what everyone else is seeing with the cover and shoot. Some of it looks passable, but having witnessed each and every step of Gigi Hadid's ascent to the top, I can honestly say I've seen better. At this very magazine. Indeed it seems they're merely trying to recreate her previous shoots? What a way do dupe your readers.

^ no, I actually like that girl.. jeez you got me googling everything in order to get to her name: natalie westling.

Flat. She looks over it, and Luigi & Iango are one-trick ponies without a doubt, occasionally their Mert & Marcus photocopying (oh the irony of copycats copying the original copycats!) pans out in decent results but not here!

I do prefer the stories of Anna Dello Russo. This is the looks to similar to Gisele’s story.

I can't stand the no make-up with dark lipstick trend. She looks so washed-out

stunning portrait but damn, she is SO dull. could she at least try?

Cara Taylor has an editorial by Emma Summerton in this issue.

Love the sultry vibe.
Gigi’s aged a bit now and coming into her facial beauty.
Best cover of the year for me so far.

Off brand Anna Gushina. When she's gonna go away?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dianarimar
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->