Vogue Japan September 2018 : Hailey Baldwin by Luca & Alessandro Morelli

You can’t expect anything good just by seeing her name in the title, and it is.

LOL. These HORRIBLE hair extensions really gets all the attention.

Funny that JB name comes first in the post :ninja:

I don’t like her but I love the clothes. I can’t wait to see the full collection! I don’t even notice Hailey, my eye goes straight to the outfit.

The August cover was more September-worthy than this! It's a perfectly OK cover overall, kinda reminds me of Natasha Poly's Vogue Japan cover by Giampaolo Sgura but I expect a whole lot more from a September cover.

This is as bad and confusing as this forum’s new design.

I cannot get past that expression.

probably the most model-ish she's ever looked on a cover.

Beige overkill, with a touch of Kim Kardashian/generic Insta-influencer chic. I'm surprised they went for such trendy styling because they normally keep it simple for the cover.
Hailey looks fine. This type of pose is within her reach.

Exactly what you'd expect after finding out that she's a september cover star in the Cover Rumor thread. And that ridiculous Bieber mention shows just how irrelevant Baldwin is on her own

Atrocious styling and she looks nothing like herself here. What's the point in her? She can't model.

The most fake forced bought and paid for career of the insta-bunch, and that's saying a lot. Does the Bieber farce mean more Vogue covers? I cant.

Pure Instafodder.

This must be the lowest VP has stooped.

This is as bad and confusing as this forum’s new design.

I cannot get past that expression.

My thoughts exactly! I don´t like the new design of the forum, you barely see it well and it´s too wide at some points and lacks color, better in grey than full on white.

This cover lol... ya...

It's like a Kim K and Donatella mix-up. Terrible. And do they really need that amount of text on the cover?

They changed the caption on thier IG. They removed JB's name.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->