Vogue Korea September 2018 : Lily-Rose Depp by Paolo Roversi

Hafyiez wafa

Reaction score
Vogue Korea September 2018 : Lily-Rose Depp by Paolo Roversi

Last edited by a moderator:
Vogue Korea and Vogue China sharing the same boring beige background. They are so lucky ! This teenager tries so hard to appear sexy, laughable :rolleyes:

I can’t believe lily keeps getting vogue covers, let alone a September cover. Both covers are boring

Normally I defend Lily-Rose but this is so bad I don't understand how anyone could have approved this cover.

This is disappointing for September. Hyea Kang's covers have been the standouts this year.

The styling is much better than what Carine did with the campaign...
Is Lily Rose relevant in South Korea?
I mean, they have a lot of Asian celebrities and a history with K-Pop stars...I wonder why they went with Lily Rose instead of one of Chanel's other ambassador.

A beautiful girl always getting awkward covers. Seems like her generic French Elle 2016 cover was the best.

She looks half dead on both. I usually love VK and Paolo but this is pretty bad.

This is the worst pictures I have ever seen coming out of Paolo's work. What happened? He has the power to say no, why let this see the light of day? This is a stain in his work! This girl is a disgrace for any cover she's in and they have to stop trying to make her happen. Let her be a teen!

That first cover just leaves me baffled. I really don’t even know what to say, it’s that bad. The second cover doesn’t make up for it at all. The overall layout and color scheme with the transparent logo and super thin text is just so amateur looking. Vogue Korea, we have amateur cover makers on this forum who do a way better job than this.

A beautiful girl always getting awkward covers. Seems like her generic French Elle 2016 cover was the best.

From Love magazine to this her covers have been like watching a horrible freeway pile-up..... Someone managed this career all wrong!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->