scaled.php

twitter/IsabeliFontana1

See the cover my first impresion rememberme to this

Steven Meisel VogueIT Feb1989 Linda Evangelista

lindalibre.com

This cover is incredible!
wow, Isabeli is fantastic
Mert&Marcus are always the best :D

Oh shoot! I thought it was Linda. :lol: So Vogue Italia-Cuba-Feb1989. But nevertheless, I think it looks amazing! Loving Isabeli's new hairdo!

Is there a reason they made her look like Linda? Been staring at the pic for 20 minutes now and I'm still not sure what to think of it. Obviously I'm super happy to see Isabeli on the cover, though :blush:

Generally, I prefer eye contact in cover shots (and at second glance, it really doesn't feel very much like a cover shot at all)...but Isabelli is strong enough to pull something like this off. Can't say that I like it personally..the combination of the masthead's color and that purple dress make it very...Vogue Espana. Strikingly different from past Vogue Paris covers.

Strikingly different from past Vogue Paris covers
Totally agree with that!!

I still don't know what to think about the cover. Isabeli is gorgeous, i'm happy for her, but...still looking at it!

Only Isabeli could make short hair look so sensual. Linda's not pleased, though - first they take her look, now they take her cover colour combinations... she's going to sulk like it's August 1989 (iwanttobearoitfeld:(

vogue%20paris%20aout%201989%20linda%20evangelista%20by%20steven%20meisel.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->